The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glee Club On Here

Go down

The Glee Club On Here Empty The Glee Club On Here

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 am

So, since we obviously CAN'T sing... Well, actually we could, but no one would hear us behind our computer screens so Smile!

We start at the first season when all of the current members of the Glee club are in. If you're a new one *like Sunshine* or an OC, you'll have to go and see Will at his office to ask if you can join the Glee club *and send me a pm to notify me about that ^^*.

This is how we'll do the Glee songs... Schuester will have to find a song each month and post it *in a RP post* in the Auditorium for all to see. Then he'll have to give each one of the Glee members a song excerpt to work on in that same post.

How do we work it on? That's easy... We go around, replying or posting and in one of our post we must include those lyrics, may it be in speeches or practicing in front of the mirror etc. We can also have rehearsals just for the fun of it Smile!

Then, once we have used those lyrics *those Schuester gave to us*, we'll have to go back to that song post in the Auditorium and do something like : I managed to do it! I practiced! *Sill in the RP mood*

Also, keep in mind that the rehearsals do NOT make up for the use of the lyrics as a challenge. They are there just for fun and the atmosphere of Glee, thank you Smile!

Questions?! Very Happy P.M me ^^! *points the blackie icon*
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down