The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slushied.Embarresing!

2 posters

Go down

Slushied.Embarresing! Empty Slushied.Embarresing!

Post  *rachel*436 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Walked to my locker to get and put away books as normal.As soon as i close it. Wham! a slushie right in my face! affraid ...Of course i didn't see who did because my eyes were closed.Licking my lips before i go to clean my face i think, Yum Grape!. Even though it was good i still don't appreciate being given a slushie facial.
As i start walking to the bathroom*sigh*there is Finn....*sigh*Yes,yes of course,i thought,Quinn is right beside him.Quietly to myself i say"Me and you would be perfect...well that is of course if he can handle a high maintenance girl like me."Finn turns and looks right at me!!!!!!!! Embarassed Quicly i run to the bathroom!Soo embaressing i have slushie all over my face! Embarassed
*rachel*436
*rachel*436

Back to top Go down

Slushied.Embarresing! Empty Re: Slushied.Embarresing!

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Kurt was relaxingly walking down the main corridor when he noticed Rachel at her locker. It was to say he wasn't...well, friends with her...They were more on the rivals term of frienship.... Anyways, he stopped as he saw her get slushied.

Oh man..for THAT...I sympathise!....it so sucks...

He frowned as he saw her run to the bathrooms... Curious as always, he decided to follow her.

''Hey! I hope you'll clean that....... ''he said, not caring about the genders, to her as he entered the girls' bathrooms.

((Hello dear!!!! Look, your post was ok. But a bit incoherent...look at mine and try to do a bit of the same. Well, look-a-like, that's how people role-play Smile Okay?!))
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  *rachel*436 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Rachel notices Kurt and turns to look at the mirror and says, "Yes.Of course i am going to...but not to be rude why do you care?It's not like were friends."All those times he got jelious of me getting the best solo parts in Glee club...what does he want?
As she waits for his answer she wets a paper towel and starts cleaning purple slushie off her face...still thinking of that embarresing moment she just had. Embarassed

((thanks i know im still trying to figure out the role playing!i'm happy someone replyed i was thinking that it was so awful no one would but thanks Smile ))
*rachel*436
*rachel*436

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum