The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurtofsky fanfictions

2 posters

Go down

Kurtofsky fanfictions Empty Kurtofsky fanfictions

Post  Dave Karofsky Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:11 am

Note: All out of character.

Hey! You all may know me as Dave Karofsky on this site, but I'm actually here to (shamelessly) advertise my fanfictions. I have two.

The Sound of Your Voice - This story is twenty-six chapters (twenty-seven, once I post the last one). Beginning with 'The Kiss', each chapter is a scene that Dave was in, all written from his POV. Basically, it's Dave's side of the story. I ask you to read even if you are a Klainer. (I have been known to convert you Klainers with this story! lolz) I try to keep this story as accurate as possible, so I only use dialogue that really happened, and interpret Dave's facial expressions as best I can. I don't even use language they wouldn't use on FOX! XD

Come Back to McKinley - This was a story I loved, until canoned situations ruined it. It's two chapters. Both are the same exact scene, but from both Dave and Kurt's POV's. This was back when Kurt still went to Dalton, after "Baby, It's Cold Outside", but before he and Blaine get together. Here's the plot in a nutshell... Dave goes to Dalton to try and convince Kurt to [insert fanfiction title]. Smexy making out ensues. Seriously. (I let my mom read it, and the first thing she said was "you're a little to good at writing make-outs". Ironic, considering I've never been in one... But anyhoo...)

Ok, that's all for my selfish advertising. If you want to search me on fanfiction.net, my author name is hpgleek713. I have one more chapter to post for the first story. I can't post anymore chapters until there are more Dave scenes. And there won't be any Dave scenes until Glee comes back, sooo... yeah. I'm ridiculously addicted to reviews, and it would mean a lot to me if you would tell me what you think. Even if you don't like them, you can give me constructive criticism. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.But I need enough reviews to last me through the hiatus.... *gets on her knees and begs*
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky
Student at McKinley, Football Team & Hockey Team.

Back to top Go down

Kurtofsky fanfictions Empty re: Kurtofsky fanfictions

Post  Dave Karofsky Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:14 am

The Sound of Your Voice: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6590684/1/The_Sound_Of_Your_Voice

Come Back to McKinley: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6590529/1/Come_Back_To_McKinley
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Kurtofsky fanfictions Empty Re: Kurtofsky fanfictions

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Haha xD Shamelessly, yes Razz I can see that Wink

But anyways, dear, I shall read Come Back To McKinley for now! *I'll leave you a review when I'll be done reading it!*
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Kurtofsky fanfictions Empty re: Kurtofsky fanfictions

Post  Dave Karofsky Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:35 am

Oh my gosh, thank you! That means a lot! Very Happy
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:26 am

Welcome dear ^^ *Today I don't have time, but I'Ll find it either tomorrow or ... But I'Ll read it Very Happy*
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum