The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boys and Girls

2 posters

Go down

Boys and Girls Empty Boys and Girls

Post  JeffKlainbows Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:21 am

Yum, slushie! I want one...Oh, crap!

Jeff ducked at the exact moment someone launched a slushie over the top of his head. It hit the chest of a football player and Jeff watched with amusement as the guy freaked out and barreled into the one holding the empty plastic cup. Turns out, they were friends.

Fascinating.

Jeff watched as people maneuvered through the crowded hallway, boys pushing into each other, girls avoiding each other like the plague. Seemed a bit backward.

So...New school. New locker...ew, a locker!? I miss Dalton! Okay, focus, Sterling! New school, a locker, and new friends? Oh boy, what do I do?

There was no separation of genders at Dalton. Nobody cared if they roomed with a gay guy or not. Nobody cared if the whole school knew they were BFF's with the most feminine guy in school. People would care here. Jeff liked being friends with guys, but he knew girls would probably be the only ones to accept him. He leaned up against his locker, feeling completely lost.
JeffKlainbows
JeffKlainbows

Back to top Go down

Boys and Girls Empty Re: Boys and Girls

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:22 pm

(Before Cale visited Emma's office)
Cale walked through the doors into the corridors, and kept walking until he found his locker. He passed a lot of kids, and he did his best not to be spotted.

Doing good so far Cale. Good so far.

As he reached the numbers of locker closest to his locker number-- that was scrawled onto a piece of paper in his hand along with the combination-- he started slowing down. He spotted the number that was right above his, and saw a guy with blonde hair leaning up against his locker. He also saw that he looked lost.

Hmm... wonder what's his problem.

Then Cale saw his own locker, and felt empathetic.

Oh... My... God. It's like a germ zoo!! Yuck!

(Cale is somewhat of a germaphobe.)

Cale took out a cylindrical tube that held his sanitizing wipes. He started wiping his locker down. When he was satisfied, he opened the locker, and started on the inside. When he was satisfied with that, he slid his bag in, and grabbed his hand sanitizer out of his bag, and slipped it into his pocket.

Cale looked at the guy next to him, and he knew that he was new, because he was wearing something that no one else was wearing at this school, it was more fashionable then anyone else's outfit. He had to be new too. Cale knew his chance for first impressions was upon him. He opened his mouth to say 'Hello', but instead he said.

"Would you like to use some of my sanitizing wipes? I came prepared just incase I had a locker.."
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffKlainbows Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Jeff looked at the strange new kid for a second, concern painted on his face. Why was he offering Jeff a sanitizing wipe? Then Jeff caught the sent of sanitizer in the air and realized that the kid must have just wiped his own locker. He must be a germophobe

How did you miss him sanitizing his locker? Real perceptive, Sterling...Germophobe?

Jeff personally had not issues with germs, but he willingly took a wipe from the kid anyways. Wes was a germophobe, too. He learned that offering a person a wipe was like saying "want to be friends?" He smiled at the boy and began wiping his own locker, losing interest in anyone else besides the person next to him.

"Thanks," he said with a warm smile. "I'm Jeff. Jeff Sterling. Are you new, also?"
JeffKlainbows
JeffKlainbows

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Cale almost blushed, but he subsided the feeling to say,

"Yes. I'm new, I transfered here from Indiana, but I used to live here when I was a kid.. Well, not in this school. As... you... probably guessed..."

Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson, STOP TALKING!!!!

"Anyways, I'm not usually this cleanly, but I tend to clean when I'm nervous.." Cale's face flushed with embaresment Embarassed , fearing he was going too far with his little OCD problem he had.

He smiled when I gave him the wipe, he must be okay by this, or he's just trying to be nice.

"Oh God, I'm boring you aren't I? I tend to talk and clean when I'm nervous.."
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffKlainbows Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:30 am

Jeff couldn't help the wide smile that spread across his face as he wiped the interior or his locker. This kid was kinda cute.

"That's okay. I tend to get really clumsy when I'm nervous. And smile a lot." At that moment he dropped the wipe on the floor. "And drop things."

Okay, you can shut up now, Sterling. Shush!
JeffKlainbows
JeffKlainbows

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:06 am

Cale actually genuinley blushed.

So he isn't just trying to be nice! That's a first..

Cale bent down to pick up the wipe, and threw it away.

"I forgot to introduce myself, how rude of me!" Cale said.

"I'm Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson." Cale took a step back, and bowed with a swoop of his arm in front of himself. Trying to make it look like he was an elegant.

"But you may call me, Cale. Pleasure to have met you my kind sir, Jeff Sterling, I'm sure we will be good ole' chaps, don't you say?" Cale said in his silly fake english accent.
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffKlainbows Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm

"Right on, mate! Shall we make haste to class?" Jeff could feel himself grinning like an idiot, but he didn't care. What were the odds of meeting an awesome person on his first day?

"Anyway, I have to head over to Spanish now. What class do you have?"
JeffKlainbows
JeffKlainbows

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Cale remembered he was supposed to visit the counsilor's office before he went to class... Mainly because she had his Class Schedule. He lost track of time talking to Jeff.

"Uh, I have to go to the counselor's office to pick up my schedule." Cale said.

Cale knew he had to rush off to the counselor's, but he hoped his new friend would be in his first class.

(Out of Character, he actually has Advanced French with Kurt Hummel first period.)

"I have to go, but I'll see you later, huh?"
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffKlainbows Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 pm

"Sure!" Jeff waved as the boy walked down the hall in the opposite direction. He sighed and grabbed his books for Spanish, not looking forward to the next hour. At Dalton, Jeff had already taken four years of Chinese, but McKinley didn't offer that language so he had to start back at square one.
JeffKlainbows
JeffKlainbows

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum