The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staring, Glaring, Laughing.

2 posters

Go down

Staring, Glaring, Laughing. Empty Staring, Glaring, Laughing.

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:31 pm

(Continued from counselors office)
As soon as Emma Pillsbury gave Cale his Schedule in her office, Cale walked out of her office, took a deep breath, and went down the corridor.

"What's with his hair?" whispered a guy walking down the corridor to a group of about 8 people. He supposed his hair was a little weird... Being short in the back and long bangs that swooped to the right of his forehead.

Not again... I hate this!

As he continued his way down the corridors to the stairway so he could get to his first class. He glanced around, people were staring at him. Or at least that's what it felt like to him. Then again, everyone else felt as if everyone was staring at them. He checked his schedule and saw a little side note on a sticky note in feminine writing: Cale, there's someone in your first class that I think will be able to show you around a little bit, and maybe even introduce you to Mr.Shuester, the Glee Club Director/Spanish Teacher. His name is Kurt Hummel. -Ms. Pillsbury (Out of character- Sorry, but that just had to happen... I feel like I tapped into my inner Ryan Murphy)

Cale started up the stairway, and while he was half way up the stairs a football player(Is not Kurofsky, or Azimio. Or Finn/Sam/Puck.) with a red slushie in his hand, said, "Welcome to West McKinley High School, Loser." And splashed the slushie into Cale's face. He was so embarressed, people were laughing, and snickering and staring even more! He rushed off to find his first class room.

With a red slushie staining his new shirt, he walked into the classroom, he didn't even clean up, he just walked into Advanced French class. There were only 5 people in that class, only one of them was a guy, He looked petite, and his fashion sense was something to look upon with amazement. The guy looked up and saw Cale standing in the doorway, and there was fire and disgust in his eyes.

"You must be... Kurt Hummel?" Cale said while taking the seat next to him.
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

Staring, Glaring, Laughing. Empty Re: Staring, Glaring, Laughing.

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:14 am

Kurt was lost in his French sentences, when he heard some kids giggle... He looked up and saw a new face drenched in slushie.

Phew..I'm glad this wasn't me today....

''Yes, I am. How did you know?''said Kurt with a tiny smile to the young lad who sat down next to him.''Why didn't you get it off...at least..a LIL bit before coming in?...I know it doesn't completely get off...believe me...I know! Now, it'll just get into your clothes way more...OH! You're the new student miss Pillsbury talked to me about, right? I'll show you the school after this class...''
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Right... Should've cleaned up a bit. Guess I'll have to remember to bring an extra set on clothes tomorrow..

"Yes, she told me you were nice, and could show me around, and possibly introduce me to Mr... Shooter?" Cale said, while he unfolded the sticky note Ms. Pillsbury gave to him. "Mr. Shuester." Cale corrected himself.

The Adanvced French teacher glared at Cale, and made him feel uncomfortable, she said, "No talking in this class, unless it is in French, Mr... Leo-Emerson."

Right... French.. Why did I sign up for Advanced French again?

"Uh..." Cale stammered. Trying to remember how to introduce himself, he turned to Kurt, took out some hand sanitizer out of his jacket pocket, squirted it into his palm and rubbed it all over his hands, he let it dry for a few seconds and held out his hand toward Kurt.

Here goes nothing. Hope it comes out right...

"Je m'pplle Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson. Mais, Je m'pelle Cale." [i]Cale said, he hoped it roughly translated to, "My name is Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson. However, I call myself Cale."
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:29 am

''huhuh...''nodded Kurt, before giggling a bit as Cale forgot Schuester's name.

He just glanced at the teacher; he wasn't panicked because he knew that..it was usual. And then he reported his attention on the kind newcomer...or so he seemed.

Ouhhh wow! He uses hand sanitizer! Love this...he's a responsible one.

''Moi, je m'appelle Kurt Hummel. Enchanté de faire ta connaissance, Cale.''said Kurt in an almost perfect French.

He shook his hand before explaining what he had just said meant in English.

''My name is Kurt Hummel. Nice to meet you, Cale.''

And he smiled widely.

He seems nice..but first place I'll make him visit : the bathrooms! He HAS to get a bit of the slushie off......
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 am

Cale wished he's taken regular French, because he did not understand what Kurt had said until her translated. He smiled and covered up his confusion.

"I can tell by your face that you want me to go clean up a bit." Cale blushed.

I am starting to get sticky in places I'd rather stay un-sticky.

"I don't know where the bathrooms are to be truthful, that's probably why I didn't think about cleaning up before class."
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 am

''Hm..yeah. I sure do.''he said, biting his lips.''PLus, if they see you already drenched in this, it just calls out for more..trust me. I'm sadly experienced at this and I do not want my clothes to get wet today..and stained.''

Kurt pouted at him and when he heard the class was over, he giddily stood up, grabbed his books and schoolbag, then told Cale to follow him.

''Probably...okay....so...it's not far from here...just...turn this corner. Walk a bit more...and here we are. Easy, huh?!''he said, showing him the way.

They entered the boys' bathrooms and Kurt pulled some paper out of the distributor and poured water on it. Then, he handed it out to Cale for him to clean himself.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum