The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Student

Go down

The New Student Empty The New Student

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson(Cale) walked into the office of the councelors office of West McKinley High School, his new school. He'd just moved from Indiana, away from the horrors of his abusive alchoholic mother, and to his father, the dentist. The name plate on the desk read, Emma Pillsbury, and behind the desk sat a young woman with red hair, and a pale complexion, wearing a white blouse, tucked into a nice navy blue skirt--that was casual, yet formal-- squirting a little hand sanitizer onto the palm of her hand, rubbing the stuff all over her hands thoroughly. Cale cleared his throat for lack of words to say, and this Emma person wasn't even noticing him. Emma looked up in suprise. "Oh, hello! I didn't see you there, I'm so sorry!" She put the sanitizer bottle onto her desk, and got up. "You must be... Cass? Or do you go by Andrew? Or Cass-Andrew" Cale's face flushed "You can call me Cale. It's my initials." "Oh! Okay, Cale. So, you're new here, moving from... Idaho..?" "Indiana." "Right!" Emma looked frustrated, like she knew she shouldn've remembered that. "So, I-I guess you want your schedule, then.." Emma said with chuckle. "That would be nice." Cale said, with a fake smile. "So, have you thought about what activities you might want to join? There's..There's Football... Drama Club... Hockey... Glee Club.." "Glee Club? What's that?" Cale interupted Emma with fascination. Emma looked overjoyed. "Oh, Glee club is really fun, they have about 13 members, and they sing and dance, and the director--" Emma spaced out for a moment. "--The director is amazing.." Cale questioned this, but didn't ask. "I think I'll join Glee Club."
(Continued in Corridors)

Last edited by Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

The New Student Empty Re: The New Student

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:48 pm

(Out of Character-- Sorry that I spoke for Emma, but It was really the only way, lol. I will try not to anymore.)
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum