The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Waste

Go down

Toxic Waste Empty Toxic Waste

Post  Brittany Pierce Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Brittany walked through the cafeteria, looking down at the tray of toxic waste she was holding. She couldn't believe she had to pay 10 dollars for this shit, and she couldn't even eat it if she wanted to, because of her spot on the Cheerios and the ever watching gaze of Coach Sylvester. Coach once threw an ALTERNATE off the squad for eating a nutty bar.
She had some gross, undercooked mac 'n cheese, a roll that was completely cold and hard, and a little carton of milk that was probably sour. She wished that she had just ran across the street to the deli and gotten herself a baked sandwich, diet soda, and bag of low sodium chips. But she always did that with Mike or Santana, or, occasionally back in the day, Quinn. And that was not an option right now.
She didn't know who to sit with either. She didn't exactly feel in place with the Gleeks, the Cheerios and football players had started to withdraw from her ever since she began to like Glee Club and not just be there as a spy, Mike had recently broken up with her, Santana had to stay home sick today, and Santana would kill her if she came back to school and found out that Brittany had eaten lunch with Quinn.
She looked helplessly around the lunch room. Where was she going to sit?
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce
Student at McKinley, Glee club member & Cheerleader.

Back to top Go down

Toxic Waste Empty Re: Toxic Waste

Post  Brittany Pierce Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Brittany spun around, looking for the person who called her name. When she saw Mike, a confused expression flitted over her face, but she waved and said hello anyways.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm

"Thanks," Brittany said, walking over to Mike's table and sitting down. "I... I was confused, I didn't know who to sit with," Brittany confessed.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm

"I am a Cheerio," Brittany responded. "But, I dunno... they've been acting weird and all, ever since I told them I liked Glee Club. And why were you sitting by yourself? You're popular, being a football player and all."
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:08 pm

"You're right," Brittany replied, nodding her head thoughtfully. "I never thought of it that way."
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:54 pm

"Thanks," Brittany said, smiling and taking the apple. "I could use a pick me up right about now. And according to Coach Sylvester, I'm allowed to eat apples because they're healthy." She winced as she took a thermos of The Sue Sylvester Master Cleanse out of her bag. "It's gross, but I gotta drink it," she told Mike. "If I don't, I gain a whole bunch of weight and then get thrown off the Cheerios."
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 am

"Well, thanks," Brittany said, smiling. "You're not too bad yourself. And I don't really like the Cheerios, but freshman year I agreed to join so I could be with Quinn and Santana. And I like the way the uniform looks on me. And, well, I'm hoping to get an athletic scholarship, because my family doesn't have much money and I'm not the brightest crayon in the box," she replied, shrugging.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:11 am

"Thanks," Brittany said, smiling and taking a bite of her apple. "It's really good," she told Mike. "And what about you and football? You're hot, can sing if you want to, you're an amazing dancer, and you're a really good actor. Why do you just stick with football?"
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 am

"I know what you're talking about," Brittany replied, nodding thoughtfully. "My parents were shocked, and ANGRY when they found out I was in Glee. They sat me down, teaching me that I wasn't gonna lose any pounds singing and doing little dances, and asked me what was wrong and if I did it because I was fighting with Quinn and Santana and wanted more friends."
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 am

"Sounds like fun," Brittany said, nodding. "It'd be fun to have a group that's just focused on dancing. I mean, that's kind of Cheerios, but I wish we could dance during the games, you know? It's kind of boring just standing on the sidelines saying, 'Go, team!'"
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 am

"I'd love to come," Brittany said, nodding. "When is it?"
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Toxic Waste Empty Re;toxic waste

Post  Brittany Pierce Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 pm

"Sounds cool, I'll be there," Brittany replied, smiling.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum