The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had A Bad Day?

4 posters

Go down

Had A Bad Day?  Empty Had A Bad Day?

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Kurt was rushing through the school's corridors. He just so desperately wanted to get to his locker where AT LEAST he could get some peace of mind. Everybody was just SO into Rachel's voice... and also, he had gotten a bad mark for his maths test today. And that wasn't all...he had learned that his female idol, Lady Gaga, had to cancel TONIGHT's show...This was just a plain bad day.

He got to his locker and ''dialed'' his number. The little door swung open and on the inside of it was a bunch of Adam Lambert's pictures.... How he loved Lambert.

Awww...at least you're the only thing today that seems to be going well...See? You still haven't left my locker...

And he sighed.

I think tomorrow I'll put on my gorgeous new co------OH NO!

He froze on the spot as he noticed Karofsky, that despicable bully, walking down the corridor...towards..him!

Oh no no! I don't need that today! No, no... Hope he doesn't see me!

And Kurt tried to hide, in vain, his head in his locker....
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Had A Bad Day?  Empty RE: Had A Bad Day?

Post  Brittany Pierce Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:28 pm

"Hey, Kurt," Brittany replied cheerfully, her blond ponytail bouncing happily behind her back as she neared his locker behind which he was hiding. "What's up? Why are you hiding?"
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce
Student at McKinley, Glee club member & Cheerleader.

Back to top Go down

Had A Bad Day?  Empty Re: Had A Bad Day?

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:32 pm

He jumped a bit out of surprise and hurt the top of his head against the top of his locker.

''Ouuuchh....!''

He turned carefully to check if the voice he had head was Brittany's...yes, it was hers. He sighed, then said:

''Brittany, no matter how happy you are, please, shhhh...I'....I'm hiding from....him.''

He points at Karofsky, who's still coming towards him.

''And you see..I don't wanna be slushied nor pushed against my locker today so..if you could just...keep it....quieter...I would really appreciate it, dear.''

Then, he nodded and hid again his head in his locker, hoping it would fool Karofsky and he knew it wouldn't prevent Brittany from keeping on talking...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Had A Bad Day?  Empty re: Had A Bad Day?

Post  Dave Karofsky Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Dave was walking down the hallway, trying to think of an excuse to give to his history teacher for why it took him a half hour to pee. History freaking sucks... Why he had voluntarily taken the 7th period class was beyond him. He was beginning to wonder whether football was even worth an hour after school to learn about some war that happened 50 bazillion years ago.

Suddenly, he saw Hummel opening his locker. He was about to just turn and go the other way when he saw that Kurt was basically on the verge of tears. It's not like he completely hated the kid, but he was ready to bolt in the other direction anyway. Something inside him wanted to help, but the thought of a crying Kurt Hummel was a little scary.

For some reason, though, his feet were carrying him there without his permission, and he was suddenly standing at Kurt's locker. Kurt had buried his head inside, like he was hoping Dave wouldn't see him. As if the bright yellow skinny jeans and the cheerleader leaving his side didn't draw enough attention to him.

Although all the breath had left Dave's lungs for some reason, he asked, "....you ok?"
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky
Student at McKinley, Football Team & Hockey Team.

Back to top Go down

Had A Bad Day?  Empty Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Had A Bad Day?

Post  Brittany Pierce Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:13 pm

"See, Kurt, Dave's not gonna hurt you," Brittany said comfortably, putting a manicured hand on the flamboyant boy's shoulder. "He's a friend, he just wants to help. And did I tell you that I totally want to makeout with you right now?"
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Kurt's breathing became shorter as he felt and heard Karofsky getting closer.

No..please no...Don't wanna be hurt today...had enough...

But what happened left Kurt speechless, with eyes wide open it was almost unbelievable. He turned round as quick as a rooster sings when he gets a glimpse of the sun.

''You...You're asking me if I'm allright?! You're not even pushing me nor throwing slush at me ?! No?! ...''

He just couldn't....understand this. So, instead, he stared at the other young man for quite some time before answering in a sweeter voice : ''Erm...y-yes, I'm ok. Thanks...Just..stressed out, I guess..haha''

''And perhaps...but he's not always like that. At least..not with me.''he replied to Brittany.''Y-YOU WANT?! BUT I'M NOT--------Erm...well, thanks a lot Brittany...I guess... And no, you didn't tell me....''

He didn't quite want to tell everybody he was gay...yet. Though what he didn't get was it was so obvious, but oh well... After a few seconds, he went back to looking at Karofsky, a little bit stressed out...

Wow...either he's getting better ...or...he's planning something....
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 pm

"Kurt, do you and Dave wanna come over to my house after school and play Wii Sports?" Brittany asked. "And then maybe we can all make out? Like, with each other, him with you, me with you..."
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:18 pm

At first, Dave couldn't believe that those words had come out of Brittany's mouth. At first, he was kinda ready to yell and punch the locker. Then... he couldn't stop laughing.

It was weird. He should have been angry. He should have been yelling denials at the top of his lungs. But he totally couldn't even seem to care about that part. All that he could really focus on was...

"What the hell?" Still laughing. "Brittany, he doesn't want to make out with you!"
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:27 pm

''Wha-What ....?! Brittany! I mean...come on! As if he'd come over with us! Plus...erm...you're really axed on those..make out moments, right?''

Kurt shifted a bit... He was really shy at that moment and when he heard Karofsky's reply, he nearly screamed '' YEAH! HE'S RIGHT! BECAUSE I'M GAY!'' but, he didn't do it.... Too early. Yet. But then, he quickly turned round to take a good look at Karofsky with wide eyes.

He didn't...even reply...something about me....What the...

And he kept on staring at Karofsky, just like that... He hoped that it wouldn't get him to be thrown in the trash container *that'd soooo ruin his expensive and fashion clothes!* or be punched... or just be scared 'cause he'd punch his locker.

''You...You didn't...even...me...''Kurt babbled, still staring.

(( Out of character : HIYA PEEPS Very Happy Just for your information we'll go like this from now on so everyone gets a fair chance at posting *it's the order thingy I had explained in the RP Information* : Kurt, Brittany, Karofsky, thheeen back to me and so on Wink. ! Thanks! Very Happy ))
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Had A Bad Day?  Empty Re: Had A Bad Day

Post  Brittany Pierce Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 pm

"What do you mean Kurt doesn't want to make out with me?" Brittany asked, tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm the hottest girl in this school! Wait... right?"
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Dave looked between the two in front of him, completely mortified. The problem was, he wasn't even sure what he was more embarrassed about... Not fighting against the idea of kissing Hummel, or making Blondie here look like she was about to cry. When Brittany was able to finish a sentence before Kurt, Dave took a deep breath and turned to her.

"I didn't mean it like that. It's just... you're, you know... a girl. You know?" God, this is awkward... "I mean... You know?"

He'd just ignore Kurt for the moment...
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:57 pm

"Actually..it's supposed to be Quinn. But don't worry, you're cute too!"he quickly added, after having recovered momentarily from the shock."Also..I...I could kiss you..it's not..it's just that....yeah.."

Kurt still wanted to keep his...homosexuality private, but to do that..he somewhat had to accept Brittany;s offer...even if he didn't feel like it...AT ALL. She was a nice girl...but yes, a GIRL.

"Hey! You still...didn't answer me. Karofsky...could I..ask you something?"Kurt tried, looking a bit at the ground and blushing."Why didn't you react when she talked about me and you kissing? Also.......... why...the...you know...thing about me kissing her?...Do you think I can't....? What was it? You're strange today...Not that I mind!"

His eyes were pleading for answers.

Don't tell me...No, he couldn't have found this about me...this quickly?! Is it THIS apparent?...No....
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Had A Bad Day?  Empty RE: Had A Bad Day?

Post  Brittany Pierce Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:41 pm

"Kurt, Dave's not gay," Brittany said, and the tears that had been pooling in her eyes began to fall down her face. She then cradled her face in her hands and went for full on sobbing in place of the sniffling that she had been doing before. "What do you mean Quinn's the hottest girl in this school? That's not fair, I'm way prettier than her and have bigger boobs! And... Santana was right, Quinn is a full out bitch!"
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:29 pm

eBy now, Dave was full-on panicking. I should have just stayed in class... it'd be a hell of a lot easier, I'll tell you that... No problem though... You can talk your way out of this... Somehow...

He turned to Kurt. "First of all, Brittany's right... I'm NOT gay, if THAT'S what you're thinking. I just find the idea of you kissing a dude--ANY dude--more normal than kissing a Cheerio. That's all. Are you saying you WANT a make-out session with Brittany? 'Cause... that's kinda weird, dude. Just sayin'." He turned to Brittany. "You. Yes. You're hot. Quinn's hot, too. So is Santana. Cheerios are hot. That's a fact. The hottest one depends on who you ask. Maybe some guys prefer brunettes more than blondes. Does that mean that Santana is necessarily hotter than you? No." God, it feels like I'm talking to a kindergartner...
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 am

''I..I never implied he was gay! I was just.....''quickly tried to explain Kurt before stopping for lack of better words.

When Brittany began her babbling about bigger boobs and everything, he rolled his eyes, thinking this was SUCH a stupid matter.

''Oh! I think that's one thing I'll agree with you; Quinn is a bitch!''

And he kept on nodding just because he could. He turned to Karofsky and turned white as sheets.

''Why the hell would it seem more appropriate for me with a guy?! TELL ME!!''

He was beginning to be real stressed..he didn't want anyone to know it yet! And this guy seemed to have seen something...

''Also, I never said I WANTED...just said...I..I'd be okay..with that..if ever....I...yeah..''

And he glared at Karofsky.

''Anyways Karofsky, why did you even come to speak with us?!''
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Brittany looked between Kurt and Dave, wondering why they were babbling like idiots and not making sense at all.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:34 am

Santana watched the whole mildly entertaining situation play out. Until they made Brittany cry of course. That was out of line.

"Ladies, I'm gonna have to ask you to apologize right there." She gave Brit a little smile followed by an infamous wink. "I am by far one of THE hottest Cheerio, woman or living thing at this school if not in the whole of Ohio."

Santana smirked at their slightly shocked faces. Well, I guess they didn't realize they had an audience. "But Brit here, is in a different league. And Kurt honey," she leaned in close for effect. "If you ever so much as contemplate comparing Brit to Quinn, I will hunt you down and go all Lima Heights Adjacent on your ass." This really is quite fun.

"Oh, and Karofsky..." she took a moment to bask in his discomfort, "you should be honored by my girl's offer here, because you can't kiss for crap. Come on Brit, no need to cry because of those little girls. Look you've gone all red. It's icky." It was'nt. It was quite cute really
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 am

Dave was pissed. Not just at Kurt's tone, but at Santana showing up and acting like he was the bad guy. "You know what, Lopez? Why don't you go screw yourself.? Or--better yet--find some other dumbass jock to do it for you." He looked away in disbelief, mumbling, "Can't kiss for crap, my ass..."

Then he turned to Kurt, and said in his most sarcastic voice, "And oh God, so sorry. You kinda looked like you were about to frigging cry, Ladyface. So--dumbass that I am--I came over to see if you were ok. Sorry."

Dave didn't quite understand the glint of panic in the boy's expression. Kurt was looking at him, and his eyes clearly screamed 'please just drop this whole thing, I'm begging you'. The look was focused, desperate, and almost sort of intimate, like they were having a private conversation. Dave didn't understand at all.

Suddenly, all of Kurt's words hit him at once. But... of course it would make more sense if he made out with a guy. He was gay, wasn't he? Everyone knew it.

Except...

Oh God.

Everyone assumed Kurt was gay, but... had he ever actually come out
(A/N: pun TOTALLY intended) and said it to anyone? It's not like the kid was flaunting around a boyfriend or anything. I mean, it was obvious he was gay, but it seemed that everyone knew it but him. And Brittany, apparently.

Dave suddenly felt a surge of guilt, as he realized that Kurt had been trying his damnedest to convince everyone he was straight
--Good luck with that one...--and Dave was about to shatter that in about five seconds. If he didn't do something, fast, the poor kid would be unwillingly sticking his tongue down Brittany S. Pierce's throat in a few hours' time. Dave couldn't have that on his conscience.

So he sucked it up, turned to the crying girl, and said,
"Sorry for making you cry. I really didn't mean to. Trust me... you're hot. Hotter than Santana," He threw Lopez a dirty look, "and definitely hotter than Quinn. Listen... I think I heard that Hummel here has to work in his dad's crummy little shop after school, but I'd still like to take you up on your offer, if it's still available." He tried to smile charmingly, probably failing. Then, he looked at Kurt out of the corner of his eye, giving him a small, knowing smile. He then turned back to Brittany.

"We cool?"
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:02 am

Kurt rolled his eyes and mumbled some sarcastic and mean ''yeah yeah's'' at Santana's rough speech. He didn't like to be called a lady and to be honest with himself, he didn't give a damn about who was the most beautiful girl around here because...he didn't even look at them.

''I...I...I wasn't about to cry...I was just....stop calling me Ladyface!... I....To see if I'm okay? You usually throw slushie on me and now, you wanna ask me if I'm okay?''said Kurt in a weird voice, still pleading and almost crying about the fact he wanted NO ONE else to know ..yet!

Somehow, he knew he'd do best to shut up about that ''caring'' subject now with so many people around him and Karofsky... So he just shrugged, but as soon as he heard Karofsky talk about his father and some work to do, Kurt stared at him with such round eyes it was almost funny.

No way?!?! He got it!! Oh thank God! He understood...Okay..just nod and say yes...best plan for now....

Kurt nodded vigorously and mumbled a quick ''yes!''. He noticed Karofsky's knowing smile and somehow, he relaxed and he felt warm inside... And he, of course, gave one back to him.

Please, Brit! Say it's okay!....
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum