The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules & How To RP

Go down

Rules & How To RP Empty Rules & How To RP

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:37 pm

First of all, I want to apoligize for the little buttons Editeaza and something else-aza. I don't know how come they arrived like this but if ever you want to edit one of your posts, just click on the Editeaza. Smile

Rules
1- Be nice to EVERYBODY outside of the Role-Play. If I hear you insulted a player, I'll kick you out in no seconds!
2- Respect the RP manner *below*.
3- Have fun Very Happy
4- Respect the rules xD

How To RP
First, remember you can join any ongoing topic by clicking on the "Post a reply" icon.
Then, if you want to create one, click " Post a new topic" . That's it Smile.

This is how I ask you to write your posts...

In bold when you're thinking.
In Italic when you're making an action.
" Between " " when you speak."

Also, keep in mind that I DO accept Out Of Character speeches as long as they're in ( ).

The Order
When you enter a topic where there are already many people *let us say 2 or more*, you obviously break their order of replies. So, the next rp turn, you will be placed as the last one to reply. And it will go like this with every newcomer in a topic.

Let me show you...

Example: I, Kurt, is talking with Rachel. Karosky joins in between me and Rachel. It is no big deal, Rachel will write his reply as usual...But THEN, the next turn *when it all comes back to me replying*, Karofsky will be placed at the bottom of the list. Which will look like this : Kurt, Rachel, Karofsky. And it will go like this with EVERY newcomer. Thus, we all get fair turns to reply

Thank you.

If you do not follow all of this, I'll send you a warning message.

AND, PLEASE, take a look AT LEAST once every two weeks at the News.

Thank you! Smile Now, go to the Acceptance of the rules post Smile!
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down