The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC's (Original Characters)

Go down

OC's (Original Characters) Empty OC's (Original Characters)

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 am

You have the right to create OC's THOUGH you HAVE TO send me a PM FIRST about it *because I don't really like OC's..in fact, I totally don't BUT I can let some be on here because I think it's somehow great sometimes...*.

But when you ask me for one BE SURE to keep in mind these points :

- *To add in your application* What he/she is doing. If he/she plans to get into a club of some sort. If so, keep in mind that your OC is still not in it and that he/she'll have to take the steps to get in.

- ... Do NOT make he/she the best around once your OC arrives. THAT pisses me off. Because, it mostly ruins the story.... the Glee cast ARE the main characters. Not your OC's and NO they aren't the best singers *though they can be talented Smile* because RACHEL is. *Yeah...that pains ME -.- to say it...Anyways. We all must be realistic in life*

But otherwise, I can accept them Smile *I know this sounds harsh, but be happy I still give you the chance to have an OC xD And sometimes...it can be great to have some around Very Happy!*

Thank you very much, guys Very Happy! And if you have questions, P.M me Wink! *points AGAIN the black button at the top of the screen*
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down