The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Not Fair

2 posters

Go down

So Not Fair Empty So Not Fair

Post  ~Santana Lopez Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:28 am

OK, well let me just get this straight. Me in detention: So not fair. So what if a couple of virgins got all hysterical and sad? I mean it's not like they count. That douche of a principle should not have chucked me in here. I'm a freaking Cheerio! This uniform is a symbol of what makes me better than people like manhands-muchkin-Berry. It demands respect.

Santana sighed and leaned back on the ugly chair. She should be at Cheerio practice. Coach Sylvester will destroy her on Monday, which again, so not her fault. Santana had already told her but had she done anything to get her out of this snotfest? No.

She looked around and smirked when she caught somebody's eye. Well, at least she wasn't in this alone...
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

So Not Fair Empty Re: So Not Fair

Post  Brittany Pierce Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm

"Hey, San," Brittany said glumly, coming in and taking a seat beside her secret girlfriend.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce
Student at McKinley, Glee club member & Cheerleader.

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:13 pm

"Hey, San," a certain blondey said, sounding.... kind of... sad. That's my fault. Santana realised with a start. Not a massive shock really, but this horrible twisting feeling in her gut was it? No it couldn't be. Crap. I actually feel remorse. Brit shouldn't be in here with me. All she did was stick up for me when that dumbass virgin called me a latina bitch.

"Brit, why are you always so nice to me? I'm just a bitch to you...well, to everbody I suppose. I don't deserve you."
The words were out before Santana had the chance to clamp her mouth shut.
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:29 pm

"Because, San." Brittany looked around to make sure there were no witnesses before she walked over and took the seat next to Santana. "You're my best friend, I could never just stop being there for you, you're there for me when people call me a dumb blond retard. And besides, I..." she looked around before she lowered her voice. "I... I think I might be in love with you," she confessed.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:46 am

"And besides, I...I... I think I might be in love with you," she said.
"I think I might be in love with you," she said.
"I think I might be in love with you,"

It's funny,
she thought, that one sentence can mean so much. Right now, Santana had no idea how she felt about this. Because she was flying, feeling awe and...some other emotion that she was too scared to name. Yet somehow, the wonder was overtaken by a sharper and more painful reaction. Fear.

Brittany can't love me. I can't love her. People...

"I think you're confused, Britt." Santana stated, although a part of her brain was kicking at her desperately. "You're not in love with me. Girls love boys. Girls don't love girls."
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 pm

"But... But, San." Tears welled up in Brittany's eyes. "Girls... girls can be in love with other girls. I know it, San."
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:15 am

Those innocent tears hurt Santana more than she cared to admit. She wanted nothing more than to be a remedy, to replace them with delighted laughs but she was a coward. It's not fair

"I'm sorry Britt." She whispered. Half hoping and half praying against, the blonde hearing.
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 pm

"It's alright," Brittany replied, wiping the tears off her face. "It's just that, I love you San... and I thought you felt the same way."
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Santana wanted to tell her. To admit her feelings. To stop hiding. But she just sat in the rickety desk, facing the front and forcing back inevitable tears. She wasn't being fair to Brittany, but the world wasn't fair (a sentiment she had learned all too well recently).

So she sat out the detention, which she supposed she did deserve. And, even though she couldn't say the worlds aloud, at least now she was free to admit them to herself:

I love you too, Britt.

Maybe, hopefully one day, She could be happy.
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Brittany sat in her desk, humiliated, tugging at the sides of her uniform. "But, what about the... the kissing and sex?" Brittany asked Santana. "I thought that only people who were in love did that. I did it because... I loved you."
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:42 am

"I don't know what to say, Brit." The girl whispered. "I'll see you at extra Cheerio practice."
And then she exited the detention room, beating the timer for a millisecond.

She walked to her car, steady and sure. She drove away steady and sure. But when she was far enough away from the school, she pulled over, turned off the engine and gave into her emotions.

She had never cried so hard, she was sure. But then again, she had never felt quite like this, like she was sinking from the inside out and crying was the only way to release the water. Maybe, if she cried for long enough, she could breath again.

But probably not.
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Brittany shook her head, as the few quiet tears that had been rolling down her face turned into full blown sobbing. I thought Santana cared about me, Brittany thought. They had been through so much together. Santana beat up anyone who dared to call Brittany dumb or stupid or a retard. I already miss her, Brittany thought.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum