The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slush-o-matic

4 posters

Go down

Slush-o-matic Empty Slush-o-matic

Post  Jaris Mercer Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Jar's just walking around, during the break and searching for Dave.

Where the fuck is he?

He's always carrying a slush, pretending to drink it, but when the straw is full, the target better feints. It's funnier to make it last longer. Throwing the whole slush at the Glosers is less fun. Bit by bit, spitting it from the straw hits harder, then it makes blue spots on their faces.
Then he stumbles on Hummo.

"Look what the cat dragged!" Jaris spits his slush, using the straw and hits Kurt's Adam Lambert shirt. Too bad! I missed it. He sneers nastily.
Jaris Mercer
Jaris Mercer

Back to top Go down

Slush-o-matic Empty Re: Slush-o-matic

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Another day at school...GREAT!......perhaps Karofsky'll be nice today..like...that afternoon...He's usually around my locker at that time..waiting for me with a Slusho...Arf...I hope not....I had such a great time..ANYWAYS! Adam Lambert's shirt today! SOOO happy it finally arrived. Better get to class...yeah!

He sighed, knowing too full well each day was a real martyr at this school...He just hoped today wouldn't be as bad as everyday. He closed his locker's door, and just had time to notice *when he turned round* Jaris *oh no!* with a slush in his hand before it hit..his...

''OH NO! What did you do?! MY...my Adam shirt!...So...new...! Nooo....''he whined, so sad and almost crying *it had cost him a month of allocation and 2 weeks of waiting*, as he tried to remove the stains, though, he was totally unlucky at it...

Stupid day! Stupid school! Stupid life!!!
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 pm

(Out of character--I supposed Cale is the Angel of the characters, he basically has all the things that's needed when they are needed, even if not intended... So please don't get mad... it's just fate. Wink )
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

Slush-o-matic Empty re: SLUSH-O-MATIC

Post  Dave Karofsky Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Dave was walking down the hallways when he saw one of the up-and-coming bullies cornering Kurt with a Slushie in his hand. He had actually been avoiding Kurt since their day in the football bleachers.

As much as it killed him to see Kurt being harassed--again--he was seriously considering just walking away. Not helping either one. Suddenly, he noticed the shirt that Jaris was shooting blue Slushie at.

A brand new Adam Lambert t-shirt.

Adam Lambert...

He found himself making his way over to the situation, not knowing what he was going to do or what was going to go down. All he knew was that he needed to get over there as soon as possible. Especially when he saw the look on Kurt's face.

He needed to do something.
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky
Student at McKinley, Football Team & Hockey Team.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaris Mercer Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 am

Something pinches to his chest as he hears Kurt's crying voice. Just remembering he'd been bullied himself in little school. He looks away and rolls his eyes.

Fuck this! Gloser one day, Gloser forever!

He can't stop snickering at the boy's bawwing about his Adam Lambgay shirt. Gay singer for a gay boy, perhaps?

"I think your gay friend needs a little redecoration!" He says as he spits another bit of slushie, this time it hits in Kurt's neck. Ouch!
Jaris turns his eyes on the crowd of students and notices Dave.

"Ohshit! Dave! I've been searching for ya!" He incites him to join with a move of the head and a devious smile. What a meany!
Jaris Mercer
Jaris Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 am

''No, he---- STOP THIS!''he screamed at Jaris, tears welling up his eyes...

Damn! He had waited and paid for that shirt! Plus, he loved Lambert so much! And he was juuuusttt juuuusttt too sick and tired of being bullied! He tried to wipe *quickly* the slushie off his neck, but knew he'd have to take ANOTHER shower..... But when he heard Jaris calling out to Dave, he couldn't help but look up to find him. He gulped. Let's just say he had been kind of.... avoiding him since Dave had kindly spent an hour after school of waiting with Kurt... and it seemed the jock had done the same.

Please...please..oh no!...Don't do anything mean..I...I just wanted to see you today but ...not like this...don't ruin my shirt even more!!.....please......don,t hit me...Dave, we had a good time right?!RIGHT?!?!

He stared, helplessly and pleadingly at Dave, breathing heavily from all the tension and fear....and sadness.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:21 pm

(Since "Kurt" deleted my post above, I'll just join in here. This also happens as the convo above is going on. So don't think I'm making them do this again. You can delete that note that I made above... it just says, "(Out of character--I supposed Cale is the Angel of the characters, he basically has all the things that's needed when they are needed, even if not intended... So please don't get mad... it's just fate. Wink )")

Cale was walking down the corridors towards his locker. With his messenger bag slung over his shoulder, and happily hummed to 'And I Am Telling You' from the 1981 Broadway musical Dreamgirls. He rather liked the musical, but he was remembering his friend, Mercedes Jones, who he's not seen since he was, like, 7 or 8. They used to sing that song all the time. He stopped in his tracks when he saw a guy who he's never seen before, dressed like a 'punk rock' jock, and a 90's hairstyle. Holding a slushie, with the straw in his mouth. Cale could tell he wasn't actually drinking it, because; 1. The cup is clear, and you can clearly see that the blue slush in the cup was not going down. 2. He had his eyes on Cale's new friend, Kurt Hummel, and he looked like he was getting ready to "pounce". Cale debated whether he should let his new friend be slushie'd, or tell this guy to back off... Then the went over the possibilities in his head of what could happen, and the most likely one was, Cale would try to stop the guy with the slushie, and both Kurt, and Cale would get slushie'd, and Kurt only had one extra shirt. So, he decided to let things play out. And if Kurt got slushie'd, then he'd let Kurt borrow his extra shirt, which was the new Lady Gaga "Born This Way" t-shirt.
Cale saw Kurt's shirt right after he got hit with the blue slushie...

Oh...my...GOD!!! The new Adam Lambert t-shirt!!!! How did he get it? .....Ooohhhhh myyy goooddd..... That's going to be hard to get out. Cale said to himself. Then he remembered his dad had a recipe for getting stains from clothing, and decided he'd take Kurt's shirt home, and let his dad take care of it. Then bring it back the next day.

Cale saw an unfimilar figure approching the scene, and Cale also saw that the guy-who-just-joined-the-scene's eyes were dilated when he saw Kurt. He remembered reading somewhere that when dog's are attracted to another dog, their pupils dilate. He wondered if the same goes for humans (it does.. :p) Cale thought this was an interesting thought, he decided that he would wait until they stopped talking, and dispersed, to catch up with Kurt, and let him borrow the t-shirt.
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Dave stormed over as quickly as he could, completely furious with the kid harassing Kurt and ready to tear him limb from limb. But once he finally made it to the situation, he was at a complete loss. What the hell was he supposed to do now? The bully--Jaris, that's his name--had waved him over, but was he really on his side?

No, he wasn't. He was on Kurt's side. But he had no frigging clue what he could do to help, without blowing the fact that he and Kurt had actually been on friendly terms... when no one knew about it. He didn't know how to help. He didn't know how he was supposed to respond to Kurt's crying... or his heavy breathing... or his wide, brilliantly blue, tear-filled eyes pleading with him, as he wiped the much less attractive blue colored Slushie bits from his neck.

Something inside Dave snapped, and he was half a second away from slapping the cup away from Jaris and punching him square in the jaw. His fists tightened, and he felt a pull in his arms, itching to fight this jerk. Then he suddenly remembered where they were, and what he was about to risk by helping Kurt.

His mind told him to stop and think about his reputation. His heart and conscience told his mind to go to hell. His mind eventually won out.

So, unfortunately, he shot Kurt a miserable, almost imperceptible 'I'm so, so sorry about this' look, before putting on his best jock facade and answering Jaris with a forced laugh.
"Yeah, well I'm here. What's up, man?"
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaris Mercer Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:06 am

Jaris' eyes widen as he sees Dave uncomfortable and constipated look. He did not want to bully Hummo anymore? They had so much fun doing it...He notices Karofsky's fists clenching and slightly backs off. One step.

The hell's wrong with you?

He looks around, very uneasy. He knows Dave is stronger than himself, so if he wants Jar to stop bullying Kurt, sadly will have to...respect. He throws the slushie in the trash and shows his empty hands.

"Hum..." Fake thinking. "Are you...suddenly mates..or..? Because I...really need to understand!" He frowns and waits for Karofsky's answer.

((the order requested by Kurt: Me, Kurt, Dave, Cale--RESPECT THE ORDER. thx.))

Last edited by Jaris Mercer on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaris Mercer
Jaris Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 am

Kurt frowned as Dave shot him this almost imperceptible look; he didn't quite like what he had understood from it... Didn't sound right. But when he saw the ''strong'' act and the sentence, he just gulped... knowing too full well his chances just had gone down. Still, he stared at him with pitiful eyes and whispered a faint ''please...''. He hated feeling this miserable, this vulnerable....and it hadn't changed since his first year. How sad...and now his Lambert and so desired shirt had to say bye bye...

Come on...Why am I this.....disliked? I'm just wearing ...oh anyways.....please...don't ruin it even more..it's enough hard as it is....

Kurt opened big and hopeful eyes as he saw Jaris throwing his slushie away. Could it be ?! He supressed a corner smile because he knew if he did...he'd probably get pushed onto the lockers. So, he just waited for Karofsky's answer....
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:19 am

The desperate 'please' that Kurt whispered to Dave under his breath nearly broke his heart. He wanted to help so, so badly, but for the life of him couldn't figure out a way to do it without blowing his perfectly constructed facade. Dave realized how selfish he was being, but he still couldn't do it.

Suddenly, he saw Kurt's eyelids slip closed and his eyebrows draw together in defeat. That was it. He'd given up. He was ready to take the Slushying from Mercer, and wasn't going to fight anymore. For some reason, this just pissed Dave off even more. What right did this guy have to take away Kurt's confidence? Who the hell does he think he is?

What Dave didn't notice, however, was Jaris backing away from his previous death glare. He even almost missed him throw away the Slushie. But he brought himself down to earth just in time to see Mercer toss the blue cup into the trash can and hold his hands out in surrender.

At Jaris's question, Dave went into full panic mode. So he immediately turned on the defense.
"What the hell are you talking about, man?"
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Cale could not stand the sight of his new friend getting slushied. He couldn't just stand there!
I've got to do something!!!

Cale wanted so badly to jump in front of Kurt and be the big hero of the day. But his feet felt like they were 10,000 lbs.! He zipped up his jacket, as if preparing to jump in front of Kurt, but then he realized his shoes were untied and he fall backwards accidentally pulling the fire alarm.

Oh, shit! Now I'm going to get in some big trouble!

Cale looked to see how his action had saved Kurt's shirt from any further... But he realized that he'd done nothing but pulled the fire alarm, because Jaris had thrown the slushie away.

Oh, hell to the no! Cale yelled in his mind, as he saw everyone rushing towards the emergency exits. He read a little sign above the fire alarm that read, "To the dumb nitwit who pulls this alarm for a prank: You'll either get fined a $400 fee, or 2 weeks of detention. Nice going, Sue Sylvester.

God damnit! Why does this always happen to me?!

Cale was completely consumed by his thoughts that he realized he was the only one in the corridor, when someone in a red excersizing outfit came down the hallways glaring at him.

Who's that?

(Sorry, I had to add some drama, :p, as they do on Glee....I guess it wasn't THAT much drama... )
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson
Cass-Andrew Leon-Emerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaris Mercer Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Jaris frowns a bit. Dave was acting weird. Is he drugged or something? Maybe he discovered yesterday that he has aids...hum...who did he get that from, though?

Should I speak or should I just shut up...I should speak, yes, what could be worse?

"Daaave, come on! You know what I'm talking 'bout! But it's really okay if you don't wanna talk about it...we could have a 'little chat' later. Or-or maybe not! It's up to you-..And please, don't act like the one who doesn't know me!" He leans forward just a tad and raises his eyebrows, just to look a little...well funnier maybe. To show Dave he is not a 'threat' and does not want any trouble. So he pretends everything's fine and...

What a nut! He thinks as he turns around to have a sight of the dumbass who rang the fire alarm. A nerd boy he doesn't know. Maybe he had already seen him before but, he doesn't remember. Would be a great opportunity to get the hell out of this...odd triangle.

"Oh, hey, seems we gotta go!...see you later..Dave." He shots a glance to Kurt and walks away, towards outside. Maybe would skip next class. Maybe. Who cares about school anyway?

(that was big. sorry.)
Jaris Mercer
Jaris Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum