The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family relations

2 posters

Go down

Family relations Empty Family relations

Post  JeffKlainbows Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Jeff walked cautiously into the office of one Will Schuester, still unwilling to accept the strange and, if he was being honest, awful turn of events. As Mr. Schue beckoned him to take a seat, he looked around the office and grimaced. He was so used to Dalton Academy, so used to the pristine, rich surroundings. But, if all went well, he would soon get accustomed to this life.

And there I go, sounding like some kind of pampered, porcelain bird. Nick would smack me if he heard my thoughts.

"Hello, Mr. Schuester, my name is Jeff Sterling. I was hoping to speak to you about possibly joining Glee Club after I transfer."

"Transfer?" Schue cocked his head to the side in confusion. He knew this boy was one of the Warblers; it seemed odd for him to want to come to McKinley High, of all places.

"Yes, Sir. You see, some issues arose in my family and...I'll skip the drama. I chose to move in with my mother, even though she moved back to Lima. And I know about McKinley - My friends have told me plenty. I just don't want to go through this change alone."

Stop it! Stop sounding so...so pathetic! You're a Sterling, not a sappy romance novel! Erm....shut up inner Cupid!

Schue watched as the tall boy blushed, clearly lost momentarily in his own thoughts. Schue could admit that the club needed more members, but this kid was from an opposing group. A very talented opposing group, if the rumors were correct.
JeffKlainbows
JeffKlainbows

Back to top Go down

Family relations Empty Re: Family relations

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Kurt walked past Shuester's office, without caring too much, until he realized there was a young boy he knew... Well, he had seen him some times with Blaine... So he stopped, and after a few seconds....he decided to get in the office, just to see what was going on. Yeah, curious as that...

''H-Hi!... What are you doing here?''he asked, turning to Jeff.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffKlainbows Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Jeff spun around, hearing a strangely familiar voice. He flashed the fashionable boy a big smile when he recognized him as one of Blaine's friends, Kurt.

"Hey, Kurt. Um...I guess I'll be transferring to McKinley."

"Why?" Kurt asked, his eyebrows arched.

Lie. Tell him you wanted to come. Tell him you thought McKinley was the bestest school in the whole wide world....yeah right, like anyone would fall for that load of horse dung!

"I, um...I had to move in with my mother. My parents are getting a divorce so here I am." Jeff sighed and turned back to Mr. Schuester, hoping Kurt wouldn't ask anymore questions. He liked the sassy teen, but he hadn't told anyone what really happened. Not even Nick. And he wanted it to stay that way.

JeffKlainbows
JeffKlainbows

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:24 pm

''Why?''asked Kurt with his eyebrows arched.

''Oh...well..th-that is a good reason...Mr.Schuester!''he said, now staring at his teacher.''I think that it'd actually be a good idea...to let him in...I mean...he's good and...due to that reason..I THINK it'd be great..so....''

Then he kindly smiled at Jeff, filled with compassion for him... He had lost his mother years ago and it still hurt now....so he somehow could relate to his problems. Somehow.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffKlainbows Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 am

Jeff smiled warmly at the boy who was unknowingly making his life a lot easier. The sooner he settled down into this place, the better.

"Well, I see no reason to deny you entrance. I did wonder if you were...not that it matters, anyway! Welcome to the club, Jeff!" Schue stood up from his chair and clapped Jeff lightly on the shoulder before telling him when Glee met and leaving his office. Jeff turned to face his friend.

Ugh, smiling way too much lately! Wasn't I just sobbing my stupid eyes out earlier this morning? Stupid father...

"Thanks so much Kurt. You have no idea how much you just helped me."
JeffKlainbows
JeffKlainbows

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum