The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill 'em with Kindness

2 posters

Go down

Kill 'em with Kindness Empty Kill 'em with Kindness

Post  ~Santana Lopez Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:52 pm

"Minions, sit," Sue said with a snap of her fingers. The two cheerleader-uniform-clad girls sunk into their chairs, fear toying at the edges of their eyes. "Blondey." Sue demanded. Poor Brittany whimpered in dismay and clutched at her Latina friend's hands. Said friend couldn't say she minded much. Slowly, the gorgeous (you know gorgeous in the subjective form, not that Santana LIKED her. Of course not.) girl lifted her terrified eyes upwards, towards the frozen blue of her coach's tracksuit. No way was she going to look into her eyes. She wasn't stupid, she'd heard of Madusa!

"Yes, Coach Sylvester?" You go girl! Santana thought.Her voice didn't even quiver once!
"How many days has it been since I ordered you to join that disgrace of a club?"
"I don't remember." She said defeatedly. Santana reached out a hand to comfort her. She'd heard the story about Lord Tubbington eating her diary.
"Santana, can you remember why I demanded you to waste precious practice time, gallivanting around singing heinous showtunes about rainbows and puppies?"

Oh Hell. Btch please, I am so not seven. If I were, a lot of people would be in jail now.
"To destroy the gle-"
"To destroy the glee club, that's right."
Coach Sylvester then lent forward, so abruptly that Brittany erupted into squeaks. It was all Santana could do to calm her.
"I NEED that club DEMOLISHED by FRIDAY! Now, since you were unsuccessful under Quinny's control, I'm placing you, Santana in charge."

Then Sylvester did the thing that frightened all of her Cheerios the most: She smiled. "And who knows? It may be time for a new Head Cheerleader."

Sold. I would so make a better HC than precious little knocked-up Quinny. I'm a natural born leader. Hell, I used to OWN pre-school. Just ask Brit.

"It's true." The little blonde piped up from nowhere. Needless to say, everybody was slightly confused.
"How do I...I mean we do it, Coach? How do we destroy the Glee Club?"
Sue's reply came in a voice that would not usually be associated with her words.
"With Kindness." She stated. "We kill them with kindness."

The girls looked at each other in horror. This was the end.
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Kill 'em with Kindness Empty Re: Kill 'em with Kindness

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Kurt was walking pretty fast down the corridor, muttering some....things under his breath. Notably how Rachel had disgustingly taken over that solo ONCE AGAIN.... Strange thing was the door to Sue's office opened at the same time as he was passing in front of it; which resulted in hitting him on the face. He started squeaking with pain, a hand on his nose, trying desperately to not cry in front of this much students in the corridors.

Ahhh! That so hurt! Stupid Sue... and I can't even say a thing to h-----

It took him a few seconds to look up and when he did, he noticed Santana staring at him, in her cheerleader uniform.

''Y-You hurt me, Santana!!''he decided to say after a while.

Wow...way to go for defending myself....

''I hope my silk shirt isn't stained with blood because of you...! Because if it is, you'll have to pay for it.''

And he checked on it. Nope. No, there was luckily no stain. He replaced his schoolbag on his right shoulder and then said, as if realizing:
''What were you doing in Sue's office? Did you do something bad Santana....like..worser than usual?''

They both knew she wasn't a little saint, so there was no need to hide it... but to be in Sue's office, you had to do something REALLY bad.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 am

"And remember girls," Sue said, instantly stopping them in their tracks, "you are to tell nobody of our plot." Santana made to follow Brittany out of the office of certain doom when she felt a hand clutch at her arm.
Oh God. What has a hand so scaly? It's probably a lizard or something. But it wasn't a lizard. It was worse. It was Sue.

"It's up to you to break the strong ones. Let's be honest . Young Brittany might have a high-kick with such beauty that it resembles Van Gogh's 'Starry Night'" It's true "But she's a few fries short of a happy meal."
"Brittany isn't dumb, Coach Sylvester."
"Oh, please! She finds knock-knock jokes challenging!"
Santana had to admit that this was true.

"Go. Leave now. I expect a full report first thing tomorrow. But now...I've got a protein shake waiting for me."
Santana left in such a hurry that she didn't register the vibration of the door as it collided with one fabulously dressed male. Can't believe that Britanny didn't even wait for me. We have Math next. She doesn't even know where that is!
''Y-You hurt me, Santana!!"
What? Oh, it's the gay kid. Wait, is that shirt silk?
''I hope my silk shirt isn't stained with blood because of you...! Because if it is, you'll have to pay for it.''
It must be then. Little Hummel here would never lie about fashion.

Santana realised that she should probably have helped him up. But to be perfectly honest, she was mesmerized by his shirt.
It really is something And then he had to go and ask:
''What were you doing in Sue's office? Did you do something bad Santana....like..worser than usual?''
Oh crap. Think, WhatWouldSueDo? She knew the answer already. Use the situation

So she switched on the waterworks.

"S-sue said..she said...she said that if I d-don't improve my dancing..." she took a large breathe for affect. "Then she'd throw me off the cheerios and without her scaring my teacher, I'll be failing English. I can't fail English. My mom would kill me. she isn't like normal mom's. We live in Lima Heights adjacent that's the bad side of town."

I wonder if he's buying this. I mean come on. ME needing dancing help? Btch please!

"And...and I was wondering. You're such a good dancer in Glee club...maybe you'd- maybe you'd help me?"

~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:52 am

''Wh..What are you looking at?''he asked, wondering why she was staring at..his flat chest.''Oh! Like my shirt?! Yeah, I have good..no..marvelous tastes.''

Kurt stayed still, listening closely to Santana's act. Though, he did not really know it was an act, but he still thought something was... wrong in this. But he didn't dare bring it up as she complimented his dance skills.

Why, at least someone noticed it....

He reajusted, again, his schoolbag on his shoulder and even straightened up a bit, as if pride came with it.

''Sure! I would not mind. And it's true I'm skilled at it. So, when do you want the rehearsal to be?''
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 am

Santana smirked. Even the gay ones are like putty in my hands.
"As soon as possible, really. They gonna try out new cheerleaders in like, three day so..."
Then she had a plan, a plan so devious, one would think Sue had come and popped it in there herself.
"Why don't we work on a number for glee at the same time? What was that heinous topic again?" She searched her mind but all that could be remembered from the previous lesson was laughing with Brit about Shue's hair. "It doesn't even matter what. We would so kick ass."

They would too. Santana knew it. But she also knew it would be the perfect opportunity to start on this kindness debacle. Some one on one time with the resident diva. Well... that was probably Rachel...but more people seem to like Kurt.

"Lunch?"
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:56 am

''Awesome! Then...tonight?''he suggested And yeah! Training for Glee would be even more super!''

Kurt sighed and looked almost insulted.

''Happiness.... The topic was happiness, Santana. You really should listen more...''

It's so strange how nice she is...maybe she likes me... who knows?

''Sure! Lunch is a great idea! Plus, I had nobody to go eat lunch with today!''he exclaimed with such a smile it was lovely.

He followed her to the cafeteria, but after some time a question hit his mind.

''But where are we going to rehearse, dear?''

He looked concerned..almost as if he were a bit afraid it'd be at his home...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Santana lead them into the cafeteria, sashaying her hips just a little bit more than usual for the audience of staring eyes. That was until she found the real reason they were staring. Because they weren't staring at her, they were staring at her AND Kurt. As a collective. Oh, come on! As if my sexiness doesn't overpower the strangeness of having a loser hang with me!

Luckily, before her thought could turn murderous, they were interrupted.
''But where are we going to rehearse, dear?''
At this, Santana turned to face her follower. She noticed a sort of panicked expression. Maybe he's worried about going to my house. I mean, not everybody is tough enough for Lima Heights Adjacent!"
"Well, we could use the auditorium, but I'm pretty sure that Berry has a season pass that overrides the wishes of us lower mortals." She stopped to soak in the boy's light chuckle. "But I was just thinking your house."

And the chuckling stopped.
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Kurt didn't even notice the staring... he was so used to be stared at for the WRONG reasons that he just had learned to ignore them... Though, deep down, he'd never deny it didn't hurt a lil'...

''Yes, the auditorium would be awesome. But... I guess you're right. Miss look-at-me has probably paid for the year....''

He couldn't help, but chuckle at her joke.

I must admit she's pretty right..that Rachel..always the stupid center of attention..I'm a better singer than her... just waiting for others to..understand it! Yeah...

But then, he stopped chuckling, stopped smiling. It was as if the world had just felt on his shoulder, and even his schoolbag was sliding a bit away from his shoulder....

''My...My house....?''he stuttered.''No..erm...no way. Let's just...erm...try to find something else...erm...unless you..really want, but..my room isn't big enough for the both of us dancing...''

GOSH! And I brag everyday it's a gorgeous and wide room! WHat am I gonna do?! Don't want my dad to find out I'm in a...this...GLee club...He'll be so mad....

And he smiled nervously.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:41 pm

''My...My house....?''he stuttered.''No..erm...no way. Let's just...erm...try to find something else...erm...unless you..really want, but..my room isn't big enough for the both of us dancing...''
What's his problem? I swear he was all bragging the other day but his 'amazing' room. Unless...
"Kurt, I know that we aren't exactly...close." She chose to ignore Kurt's physical response, "but, I'm trying really hard to be a better person. So... just like... if ya need someone to talk to...like any problems at home. I'm here."
Now give me something I can use.

~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Kurt just froze and nodded vigorously as she talked about them being not totally...close. He also raised an eyebrow, doubting her to try and better herself...Though, he decided to give her a chance. Yeah, he was nice like that.

''Erm..n-no...I...it's not what you think. I'm not having...serious problems at home..So...yeah, yeah, we might use mine. We'll go in the basement, all right?''he said, hoping his father wouldn't go down the basement at THAT moment.

He didn't want her to think some bad about his family; there was nothing wrong, just him still afraid of his father's reaction at his yet hidden sexuality.

''Ah ! Yes...I'll take this chicken salad, please, m'am. Thank you very much!''he said as the counter-lady asked for his order.

After having taken his salad, he turned to Santana and joked *well, maybe not totally joked...*:
''It's good for the hips...AND the health. It's a good combo!''

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Kurt was not making this easy for her. How could she be nice to somebody who refused to let her in? Well, you could start by laughing at his lame joke.
"Too true, Kurt but Coach Sylvester doesn't let us eat from the Cafeteria (Actually, she doesn't let us eat) and I've got Cheerio practice in like...ten minutes. We'll take a rein-check on that lunch."

Santana flounced off. But before departing the overload of teenage sweat known as a cafeteria, she called out over her shoulder, "I'll meet you after school by the lockers. We can go over to your house." And so okay, maybe the nice thing would have been to ask and perhaps shouting it across a crowded room wasn't the best idea but hey, she was a step closer to her prize. Head Cheerleader.
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum