The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Surprise Visit (Karofsky & Kurt)

2 posters

Go down

A Surprise Visit (Karofsky & Kurt) Empty A Surprise Visit (Karofsky & Kurt)

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Kurt was holding tight onto his bag. It was so stylish, he wouldn't dare even think about losing it. His school day was done and his father had called him on his cellphone to warn him he'd have to wait about an hour until he could come and get him. So, he had sighed and headed to the Football arena. Why? He knew that team along with the hockey one regularly threw slushie at him everyday, but he also knew there would be people...noises...LIFE, unlike the rest of the school at the end of the afternoon. Because practices began right at that time...

So he climbed the stairs and sat down on one of the observer bench, putting down his cute bag next to him. He stared at the field and saw players coming in...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

A Surprise Visit (Karofsky & Kurt) Empty re: A SURPRISE VISIT (KAROFSKY & KURT)

Post  Dave Karofsky Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Dave was having a pretty good day. He'd felt better than usual about his math test, the cafeteria had had special seasoned tots, and he had completely smashed any player stupid enough to get in his way at practice.

Lately, it was rare for Dave to have a good day. So, needless to say, he wasn't in the worst mood.

As he and the team came in from the end of practice, he noticed Kurt Hummel sitting at one of the lower benches, clutching what looked like a girl's messenger bag. For once, he wasn't surrounded by his loud, giggly friends. Dave suddenly felt a little worried. If he was smart, Hummel would run from the field now, while he still had the chance. Otherwise, he'd soon find himself surrounded by testosterone-controlled football freaks who felt like letting off leftover energy on his face. And outfit. And purse.
A purse? Really?

Waiting until the last player was around the corner, he made his way over to the boy. "Dude, are you trying to get yourself killed?"
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky
Student at McKinley, Football Team & Hockey Team.

Back to top Go down

A Surprise Visit (Karofsky & Kurt) Empty Re: A Surprise Visit (Karofsky & Kurt)

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Kurt was so lost with looking at the field he hadn't even noticed someone approaching me. But as soon as he talked, he recognized Karofsky's voice.

Oh NO! Oh please..no...oh wait..he's not...mean...

''Erm...n-no..not at all, actually.. I've got to shine on Broadway first...''he said with a cute and sweet smile.''It's just that...my dad called me and I've got an hour to kill... And....since school's pretty much dead after 3... I decided to come here just to hear..some sounds..If you get what I mean...''

Even though Karofsky wasn't acting all bad, Kurt's hand went to grab his bag. Perhaps it was in order to reassure himself..like a teddy bear for a child..or he was just scared the football player would ...kind of ruin it.

''And..aren't you afraid of being seen talking nicely to me?''he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:30 pm

The minute Hummel smiled, something swooped low in Dave's gut. He blamed it on the tots at lunch and pushed it aside. Besides, he was just naturally reacting to the fact that he'd never seen Hummel smile. Like... ever.

But when the guy asked if he was afraid to be seen with him, Dave felt like he had the wind knocked out of him.
Well... shouldn't you be?

Truthfully, he hadn't been all that afraid of it until Hummel had mentioned it. However, he ignored the mini panic and pressed on. "Not really, I guess. But seriously. You're here on the football bleachers with a freaking purse. It sure looks like you're asking for trouble." Then he felt bad. It's not like he had anywhere else to go if he was stuck here for an hour.

Trying not to talk himself out of it, he glanced down at his t-shirt and shorts and asked, "I didn't wear pads today to practice, so I don't really need to go change or anything. Do you... maybe want me to wait with you? Or something? Until your dad gets here or whatever?"
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Kurt grimaced as Karofsky mentioned the words ''purse'' and ''trouble''.

'It's NOT a purse! It's a real costy bag! Stylish...you wouldn't get it.''he said with a pout. A cute pout, as always.''And it's true..I must admit you're right. It looks like I'm asking for it..but hey...everywhere else is dead and it's too lame...this is the only place I could come to.''

He sighed then smiled again, as though : I'm sorry but yeah, the only place. He looked at his silky yellow shirt and was internally happy Karofsky didn't have a slushie in his hands... He had spent so many days begging his father to buy it for him. He titled his head as Karofsky began to explain he didn,t have to change...

''Oh...that's great! ...And yes, I..I'd appreciate it.''he answered, blushing and staring away, trying not to let Karofsky see it.''Though, it's surprising coming from you...''

He looked back at him and tapped the seat next to his, telling Karofsky to sit there.

''Aren't you afraid of the others seeing that you are NOT bullying me? I mean.. I don't mind..it's just..for you.''he babbled.''And.....why weren't you wearing practice pads? It's dangerous..look at all those big guys who crash into each other...owch!...I mean...''

How weird..what is going on? He's acting...so nice...so..different..humpf...might be better than I thought. And I'd appreciate company...A LOT.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Dave winced a little when Kurt asked--again--if he minded being seen with him. He answered, "I'm not really all that worried. They all leave through the other exit anyway, so it doesn't really matter." He is right, though... you wouldn't have done this before, so why now?

He ignored his thoughts and sat down where Kurt had patted the seat. Right next to him. And when he was babbling his concern about him not wearing any of his gear, Dave actually laughed out loud. "Dude... I'm the biggest one out there. I'm not really too worried about crashing into anyone. They have to be worried about me. It's kinda my job to knock people over anyway, so..." He trailed off, still chuckling slightly. "Sorry about the purse comment, by the way. I wasn't trying to mess with you or anything... I really thought it was a purse. You're right though... I wouldn't know about that." He smiled crookedly.

Then he looked at Kurt curiously.
"So what do you usually do after school? Don't you have the singing thing or whatever?" Dave had to admit... it was actually cool talking to Kurt like any other student. It was... nice. And much easier than he thought it would be.
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:30 pm

''Oh...I see...Ok, then!''he rejoiced with a tiny smile.

He then listened to Dave as he explained about his gear stuff and chuckled a few times.

''You're right!... But, doesn't feel weird to knock people over? Or...does it hurt a bit?''he asked, a bit ashamed because he knew Dave would find this stupid, but....he just felt like asking, knowing HE'd be hurt.''Oh...thanks...And yeah, it definitely ISN't a purse...''he chuckled a bit.''Oh for sure, you wouldn't know. Seeing how you dress each day...''

But then, he gave back the crooked smile to Karofsky, knowing this was a bit bitchy but he didn't mean to hurt with that comment. Just to kid a bit...

Hey! What's life with a good joke?...Just hope he won't get mad....But it's true though, I know much more about fashion than he does!

''Erm... Yeah, I usually do. But it had been cancelled today...teacher's sick.''he answered, titling his head to the side as to get a better view of Dave.''And other than that, well....I just...do my homework and sing on my own....Just so I can kick that Rachel Berry's throat and get the solo!''

He smiled a bit, hoping Dave wouldn't laugh or anything...

Though..it's great...he's...nicer.....maybe this hour won't be so long to kill after all. Goody!

''And you....What do you usually do...beside your practices?''he asked gently, pointing at the fiedl than staring back at Dave.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Dave shook his head a little. "Nah. It doesn't hurt at all. I'd only be scared if they got someone bigger than me out there, and I don't see that happening anytime soon." He smiled when Kurt commented on his bag again.

Then, when he commented on Dave's wardrobe, Dave noticed that his face fell a bit then smiled sheepishly, like he felt he shouldn't have said that. Dave didn't care, though. He knew Kurt was just kidding. So he smiled back.

When Kurt said his club was cancelled, and that he wanted to practice so he'd be better than Berry, Dave frowned.
"But... you're already good. Like... really good. I've heard you both sing at rallies and stuff, and trust me... you're way better." His face began to heat up slightly, so he gladly changed the subject. "If I don't have practice, I usually just go home and eat and watch tv or play video games or something, you know?"

He sighed and leaned back a little. "If I'm lucky, Z won't call me up to go to some other stupid party at some stupid guy's house. He always tries to get me to hook up with some dumb drunk-out-of-her-mind girl, and if I don't, he looks at me like I'm frigging crazy. Then I've got a killer hangover the next day. It's not so fun." He looked over at Kurt suddenly. "Crap... Sorry about that. I guess I just needed to rant or whatever. What about you? Do you do anything besides Glee and school?"
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 pm

''Oh yeah....Well...I don't see that happening soon as well.....OH! I don't mean that you're BIG, just that.....gnnn...''he quickly tried to explain, fearing an invisible slushie or ... mean sayings from Karofsky.

But then, when he saw Dave's smile *DAVE SMILING!?!?!?!?*, he relaxed and couldn't help but do the same. Though, with a bit of blushing...and it got even redder *and I mean REDDER* when he heard him complimenting him about his singing and telling him he was better than that Berry girl.

If only it were true...Well, maybe it is! Would be too fun..

''Th-Thank you...v-very much...r-really! I did not know y-you thought that of me.... it's...great!!! And.....hm... Yeah...I do sing better. Haha!''he finally said, giggling at the end, trying to joke his way out of the awkward moment.

Woh...he looks shy too...nah..probably just my imagination..yeah...probably that! Not too many good things at once..haha...It's really fun...talking with him....casually ...just like that...if only he were always like that...would be great...

''Erm...no..I don't really know. Sorry.''he admitted, shyly and a bit less red.''I...actually watch what I eat..only good things..ALMOST only... some ice cream here and there and video games? Not much my type....sorry. I must sound SO boring to you! BUT I swear I'm not!''

He was now pointing a menacing finger at Karofsky and pouting; it was actually funny to see. He lowered it and just chuckled.

''What?! I thought you liked that!!!!''he exclaimed, more than surprised at the non-party and against drunk-girls revelation from Karofsky.''I thought all jocks liked it...mostly you! I...wow..that's ... something.''

He smiled a little, somehow feeling relieved he wasn't the only ''weird'' one in the place... Kurt was the ''looky gay guy *though he still hadn't told anyone about it* in the Glee club and the only one who actually LOVED to sing and Dave was against all ''usual thoughts'' of jocks...

WOw...surprising....it's..interesting....

''Oh no! Don't be! It was...interesting! I mean...to hear you talking actually nice with me is...great! Ranting or not....''he admitted with an awkward smile.''Me? Erm..YEAH! I love to go shopping! And online shopping is cool too! I'm actually waiting for a new pair of shoes I ordered online...you should SOOOOOO see it! It's great! Styly and all!! Really, I can't wait! Oh and I love to listen to Adam Lambert mostly and Lady Gaga in my free time..which I don't have much actually...I also collect posters and stuff! It's interesting. OH! I loooovee decorating rooms also...Though my father doesn't quite like that...hehe...but he still gives me free hand for MY bedroom!''

He looked at Dave and opened big wide eyes, suddenly becoming a bit more stressed.

''OH! I'm so sorry! I talked way too much!...''

And there he went, blushing hard...again.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Dave was really enjoying himself, talking to Kurt. Sure, their conversation was a bit awkward, but it was way better than either of them could have expected after their history together.

Unfortunately, he noticed that Kurt would flinch after saying... well... just about anything. It was like he expected Dave to pull a Slushie out of nowhere, or throw him down the bleachers. Though he knew Kurt had no reason to expect anything else, it still bummed him out a little.

He forgot all about that, though, when he saw Kurt go scarlet.
Huh. Guess he's not really used to being complimented... However, Kurt finally seemed to accept that Dave wouldn't do anything to hurt him and relaxed a little. When he mentioned only eating good-for-him food, Dave almost rolled his eyes. He would, too...

Suddenly, Kurt said something about being boring, and Dave almost did a double-take. How could someone as fearless and funny and downright interesting as Kurt ever think they were boring? Everything from his dry, sarcastic humor to his Alejandro McBurger scarves constantly seemed to scream 'places to go, people to see'. Dave found himself in no hurry to be out of Kurt's presence anytime soon.

When Kurt chuckled at his own ramblings, Dave had to laugh too. But when Kurt picked up on his discomfort at going to parties, he felt the need to explain himself.
"It's not that I don't like to go and hang out and have fun. But... I don't know... all the girls at our school are freaking stupid. They all wear a crap ton of makeup and then all they want to do is get drunk and fool around, and then they smell like cheap beer, and... It's kinda gross, actually. I don't know if you'd get it. It doesn't really seem like your kind of scene." He glanced over and smiled at Kurt. "Sorry. Ranting again, huh?"

When Kurt reassured him that he wasn't talking too much, and that he actually enjoyed talking to him, Dave relaxed a little more, and let Kurt take over the conversation. He learned that Kurt enjoyed shopping (no surprises there), and was pleasantly surprised when he mentioned some shoes or something that Dave should 'totally see'. He went on to talk about music he liked, and how he didn't have much free time, and that he loved to decorate. To Dave's disappointment, he suddenly cut off with wide eyes, horrified at the thought that he'd been talking too much. Then he blushed a deep, deep red.

Dave's stomach twisted again... Damn tots!... and he tried to ease Kurt's anxiety.
"Dude... don't worry about it. We both talk too much. No big deal. You like Adam Lambert, right? Isn't he that guy that won American Idol? The emo-looking one?" He actually wanted to keep Kurt talking. He was just so different from his jock friends--and all the girls he knew--that Dave was fascinated.
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Kurt blushed again a bit as he saw Dave rolling his eyes.

Argh! I knew I shouldn't have talked about my food...guess it's too much...unusual or...wtv....

''No, I guess not... and yeah, they truly are stupid. Worst is they don,t even notice it...haha...I mean...I'm not the most popular guy around and sadly...I notice it...''he said, softly.

He was now fiddling with a button on his marvelous shirt *yes, he had buttons and many other fashion things there...*, but as he heard ''something'' that meant he wasn't ''normal'', he couldn't help but stare with wide-opened eyes at Dave.

''Erm...How did you...I mean...YEAH! I totally get this! I mean....I don't really do that...but..... I......''and he thought it was just best to shut up as to not humiliate himself even more.

Me?! Getting this?! COme on! I've never even BEEN to a party...less with a girl...a drunk girl that wanna party.......*inner sigh* though..I,d prefer a boy...a nice boy..NO! Don't think about it now!

''Yeah...but your ranting is fine...interesting..I mean it's okay!!''

GOSH! WHy am I so stressed?! Oh yeah..right..Karofsky...but no, it's like getting worse..as if ..scared to make a mistake...weird...no..yes...dah!

Kurt raised his eyebrow but then smiled *still, his blushing didn't totally go away...* as he noticed Dave tried to....comfort him?!

How unusual! .... I ....like it...

''...Yes, it's him! He's not THAT emo-looking....okay! He is! But..he sings SO well and he dresses up SOOOOOOOOOO well too. He's so into fashion!!!! Really! Look him up! He's SO handsome!...''

And that was when he wished he was six feet under and his flushed red face was just an illusion....

Oh no...I didn't really say this, right?! RIGHT?!! NOOOOO!!

''ERM! I..I MEAN!...he's....really..dressed well and his looks are great! But..nothing more! Really!''

Gosh..I'm really stupid ain't I?!.... Just in a conversation with Dave and I blow my shelter....nice jooobbb.....and you wonder why you cannot beat that Berry?!...!!!!

''I erm....oh! Only 40 minutes left...looks like we do talk a lot!''he said, giggling nervously while staring at his watch.''Do you really wish to spend the entire hour with me...? Because I'm sure there is more interesting stuff to do for you...''

He grabbed his bag, super shy and ashamed of his earlier mistake, and stood up.

''Maybe you could try and find a clever girl to party with for once...''but as soon as he finished his sentence, his heart twisted a bit *he didn't know why* and he grimaced. He tried to walk away *the benches were hard to walk on...at least for him with his super classy shoes*, but stopped when he heard Dave...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Dave shook his head furiously. "Listen, Kurt; the fact that you aren't the most popular guy in school is just... wrong." He looked down at his lap. "Especially when some of the guys I hang out with are."

He wanted to drop it now, and was immensely relieved when Kurt began babbling happily about Adam Lambert, still... blushing? Suddenly, he cut off in the middle of his sentence, looking horrified. He started jabbering on about how he just dresses well or whatever. Dave was completely confused, but he suddenly realized what happened.

Dave hadn't even noticed that Kurt had called Lambert 'handsome'. He hadn't thought twice about it, 'cause Kurt was... well... gay.
It was normal for him, wasn't it?

Kurt began to get up, grabbing his bag and mumbling something about how they really did talk a lot. He was staring determinedly at his watch, avoiding Dave's eyes. Then he started to leave, saying that Dave surely had something more interesting to do, and that maybe he'd have better luck finding a girl at the party. Suddenly, Dave was inexplicably hit with a wave of panic. He didn't [i]want to find some girl at a party.

He wanted to keep talking to Kurt.

So he got up and grabbed his arm. Not roughly or aggressively... just enough that it would stop Kurt from leaving.
"Kurt. Stop. I want to keep talking to you. You're-- you're interesting." He dropped Kurt's arm, shoved his hands in his pocket, and looked down. "More interesting than any of my friends, and way more interesting than me."

He looked back up. "You can leave if you want to, but not if you think you're making me uncomfortable or whatever. 'Cause you're not." He smiled. "So why did you freak out when you called Lambert 'handsome'? What was the big deal? I mean, what? Are you secretly into the emo type and don't want anyone to know about it?" He asked mock-solemnly and raised his eyebrow playfully.
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 am

Me? Should be the most popular guy? No way...Well, I should! I dress way better than all of those.....but...it's flattering....OH what a stupid mistake! Shouldn't have said ''handsome'' no no no no nonoonononoo must GET OUT! Quick!

But then, he felt a hand grabbing his arm gently and he let out a gasp of surprise. He didn't want to turn round and face Dave, ashamed...But he could not resist it as the other one complimented him *or something pretty close*.

''M-Me...? Int-Interesting to YOU?! I...thought you only liked jocks things and...football...not g---- not fashion things and singing!''he told him, very surprised.''.....your friends? W-wow...but erm...I....err...you really think that?! I am more tha-than you? I mean....well...right now...you seem pretty interesting I...erm sorry.''

And he blushed. AGAIN! *What?! He's a blushy!*

Though it's true..more than your friends...I am for sure! They are so mean, vile and lame...!!

But when he saw Dave looking at him, he shrugged.

''I'm not? Wow....thing is...I AM making MYSELF uncomfortable.....nothing to do with you!!! I..argh...''he said and gave in, sitting back next to Dave.

Though, for Kurt...it wasn't really a joke. He stared at Dave with pitiful eyes, wondering if he should tell him or not...and he chose the defensive side.

''....It's a big deal! And no I'm not into emo-types! I'm NOT in ANY type of MEN! Do you get it?! I'm...I'm straight.''he said, totally unconvincingly.

He then quickly stared at the ground, hoping somehow Dave could be dumb enough to not catch it.... but he knew he couldn't be.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:06 pm

After a small beat of awkward silence between the two boys, Dave did something that he honest-to-God, hand-on-the-bible didn't plan on doing. He simply couldn't help it.

He laughed.

Not a chuckle, not a snigger... it wasn't even meant to be rude or mean. It was a full-on belly laugh. Dave realized too late, however, that that probably wasn't the nicest thing to do. So he struggled to sober up.
"Oh God, I'm so sorry! I just--" He tried to backpedal; explain himself. "I'm sorry. I just-- are you really not... gay? 'Cause you sure as hell seem-- you know." He fumbled out every word, and wasn't sure what exactly to do.

Great job, dude... maybe he isn't gay!

Have you seen him lately?

Doesn't matter! Now you look like an idiot!

Just drop it, stupid!

Needless to say, Dave was at a loss for words. He figured the best thing to do now was to wait for Kurt to own up. Or deny. Or something.
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:18 pm

His heart, pride and confidence broke apart when he heard Karofsky's laugh. He opened his eyes wide, bit his lips and trembled. This was NOT going well. He waited, struck with horror, for him to finish...He clenched his fists then shouted, hurt as hell:

''NO! I'm NOT! And I SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE IT, AH RIGHT?!! STRAIGHT!! STRAIGHT! I'M STRAIGHT!!!''

I swear! I soooo swear tomorrow I'm stepping in the school dressed as a...MAN! Or wtv it takes to be taken as a MAN!!!

But even though he had shouted it, those words didn,t mean much as tears ran down his face and his lips trembled....Still clenching his fists hard and staring at Karofsky, hoping there might be a better world out there...and thinking maybe, this mascarade had been going on for too long...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Dave was pretty freaking terrified.

He'd NEVER heard Kurt get so worked up. Ever. His face looked horrified, and he looked truly offended, as he shouted his supposed straight-ness at Dave. Then, suddenly... he looked like he was about to cry.

Dave could handle an angry Kurt. He could handle being yelled at by the boy, and he could even handle being hit. Lord knows he deserved it. What he COULDN'T handle was a vulnerable, emotional Kurt. A Kurt with violently trembling lips and soft tears running down his flushed cheeks. It wasn't him. As uncomfortable as Dave was, however, he did the first thing his instincts told him to.

He stepped forward and pulled Kurt into a tight hug, fighting the surge of heat that accompanied it.
"Dude, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have assumed anything. It was wrong, and I'm sorry." He pulled back and looked Kurt straight in the eye, his hands resting on the smaller boy's shoulders. "If you say you're straight, then I believe you, okay?" He smiled hesitantly. "Are-- are we... cool?"
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Kurt was still crying and clenching his fists for a while that seemed eternity before...Dave hugged him! Kurt was so surprised, his sobbing stopped, no new tears were running down his face and....he froze. He just froze.

D-Dave....? Oh my...I.....I never been...hugged....other than by my mom and dad and girl friends....but Dave?!...wow.....

He only managed to gulp and nod feebly as Dave apologized; he wouldn't say unless asked though that he was appreciating the warmth and attention of that hug...it meant...much. Maybe even more than the jock could ever understand....

He stared deep into Dave's eyes and nodded...slowly....before answering in a sweet and short on breath voice:
''Y-Yes...we are.....''

How could he have said no when Dave had apologized, cared enough to fake to believe him and smiled...? He could not have. Period. So, he gulped, looked at his watch and back to Karofsky then announced: ''My dad's coming in 15.... do you...are you hungry a bit? I am...I..cafeteria's still open....Don't worry. No other students are there....''
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Dave smiled, thoroughly relieved that he'd made things better. "Yeah... I could go for some food." Then his smile faltered. "Hey, I'm sorry about that. I'm glad you're not mad or whatever anymore, but that might have been kinda... weird for you. So... sorry. Again."

The smile returned. "Let's go eat. I'm starving. And for the record," he added as he grabbed his duffel bag and descended down the bleachers, "I don't really care if anyone's in the cafeteria or not. The only guys I'd be afraid of finding out I'm hanging out with you are the guys on the team, and only because I know they'd give us both a hard time about it. But they all went home. So I'm not worried." He finished with a small smile.

Dave was pretty bummed, though. They only had fifteen minutes left, and then he'd probably never get a chance to talk to Kurt again. It's not like they could suddenly be buddy-buddy at school. Honestly... the thought made him sad.
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 pm

''Awesome!''he exclaimed, but then as he heard Dave's other sentence, he sighed and became a bit more tensed.''N-No, don't....yes, it was weird,but..don't worry! It's..fine now....hehe! Let's go!''

He smiled and waved to Karofsky to follow him before starting to walk down the bench rows that lead to the exit.

''Oh...really?!...I.....how surprising! Hehe..but...that's great! I just....had always thought you minded EVERYONE seeing you with ME....the...singing guy....anyways...''

He smiled a tad bit *though still shy* as he saw Dave do the same. He just couldn't help but think it was too bad they soon had to go their separate ways and become...probably *enemies* again...Because Kurt had actually quite appreciated the time spent with Karofsky, seeing another and sweeter side of him *if he wasn't tricking him...*.... Even though he still kinda wanted to go home fast because of his shyness towards what he had called Lambert....Handsome... It had blown his mascarade, he knew it, but what was left was to pray and hope Dave wouldn't reveal this....

As they entered the cafeteria, Kurt smiled to his companion before almost running *like a girl* towards the food counter where he picked a healthy sandwich from and paid.

''Tell me.... What is the kind of music you listen to? I mean...we've talked about my tastes in general...but yours, what are they?''he asked kindly, curious to learn a bit more about Dave before they...part.''I mean...you surely do have some right?! Even if you haven't got it for the clothes...''
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 am

Dave's stomach twisted a little when Kurt said the hug had been weird, only feeling better when it didn't seem to make things any more awkward than they already were. He smiled that smile that had Dave's chest twisting again, and he couldn't stop the smile that bubbled up in response.

Kurt babbled a bit on their way to the cafeteria, but they walked in comfortable, companionable silence for the rest of the way. For some unfathomable reason, Dave's mind kept focusing on Kurt's hand, swinging only a few centimeters away. He shook himself out of this multiple times, wondering what in the fresh hell was wrong with him. Damn boy... you need a freaking girlfriend...

Nevertheless, he couldn't help chuckling to himself as Kurt hurried over and grabbed--predictably--the healthiest option their crappy cafeteria offered. Dave moved to the counter at a more sedate pace, and Kurt began speaking again, asking about his tastes in music--and once again insulting his taste in fashion. Of course.

Dave was about to lie, like he did with his friends, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.
"Ok, this might sound kinda weird, but... I'm actually really into oldies and crooner-sounding stuff. You know Michael Buble? Frank Sinatra? Probably my two favorite singers. My mom always had K-Earth 101 playing in the car, so I got familiar with stuff from the 50's to the 70's." He smiled ruefully. "Don't tell anyone else that, though. I'll never admit it. I'll deny it, for sure. So... yeah. That's me."
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:24 am

Kurt titled his head a tiny bit as he noticed Dave wouldn't stop staring at his hand....

What for?! OH! Maybe he just thinks it looks soft...I bet it is because I put cream on it each night!

Though, he quickly looked at Dave's eyes just as to not bring the attention upon this fact.

''Seriously?! And for sure I know them! I'm an ace in music! Who do you take me fore?!''he giggled before taking a bit in his healthy sandwich.'' I love Sinatra by the way! He sings so well and his lyrics...I love! 50's and 70's are great too! I'm not too..picky on the music, even though my faves are like...Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert. But...that's a personal choice...''

He was now blushing hard, again, and staring at the floor. But then he gulped and stared right into Karofsky's eyes.

''YOu'll den----Ah, of course. Sorry, should've thought....I like your musical choices.... they're interesting, uncommon and good.... But, if you lie...usually...what do you tell your..jocky friends?''
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Stop staring at his hand!!

Dave really needed to snap himself out of this, especially since he swore he saw Kurt notice it. He felt like a creeper, and flushed. Thankfully, Kurt starting babbling on about music again. Of course he knows everything about music...

Something Kurt said really stood out to Dave. When he mentioned Lady GaGa and Adam Lambert as his musical preference and called it a 'personal choice', he couldn't help but wonder if that statement had a deeper meaning. Especially since Kurt immediately blushed and gulped nervously. Kurt deflected it, however, saying that he actually approved of Dave's taste, then asking what Dave told his friends was his musical tastes, if not the truth.

Dave laughed a little louder than usual at that--though not as loud as he had when Kurt said he was straight, of course. He looked at Kurt when he recovered some, still chuckling. Then he said, kindly but with amusement, "What do you think I tell them? Let me put it this way... What were you expecting me to tell you? That's probably what I tell them."

He sighed a little and looked down at his plate. "There's actually a lot of stuff that I like and that I'm good at, but I don't usually tell anyone but my parents. I usually just tell people what they expect to hear, you know?" Then he looked up and laughed again. "Actually, never mind. That was a dumb question. You just do and say whatever the hell you want, expectations be damned, huh?"
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Kurt frowned, wondering why Dave was laughing... No, more wondering if it was to be taken badly or....correctly. But as he heard his answer, he understood...

''Erm...well...I...I expected you to like bands such as Metallica and maybe iconic rappers like Snoop Dogg......Would I have been wrong? I mean...About what you tell them....''

He waited for the answer and more, shifting uncomfortably on his feet and staring at Dave with curiosity.

WHat he took is really not healthy....!!! I should teach him....

''...Well, I don't doubt you,re good at many things, but eating healthy is totally NOT one of them...''he said, pouting and pointing at Dave's plate. He didn't mean to be rude, he just cared. And knowing Kurt his ''caring'' replies were usually a bit ''bitchy''.''And..tell me....what are you good at? besides...football I mean...''

He was now blushing a bit and looking around, a bit shy and feeling awkward about having a ''nice'' conversation and pretty ',casual'' one with Karofsky... Who'd have ever thought about that?!

''And no, I don,t know. I usually say and do whatever I want and feel like.''he said roughly. But then he straightened up and mumbled a ''sorry''. It was exactly why he was getting bullied...because he assumed being himself. Well, maybe not whole, since he still hadn't ''come out''. He giggled.

''Yes! Dumb question. Haha...So...do you care enough to sit down at that table?''he asked, pointing to a cafeteria table.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Karofsky Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Dave chuckled a little into his food at Kurt's fumbling words. "Yeah, that's pretty much what everyone else thinks, too. Maybe not Snoop Dogg so much, though..." He laughed a little louder this time.

At Kurt's comment about his food, Dave glanced down at his greasy cafeteria burger and shrugged. He'd just burn it off at practice the next day. At first, Kurt's slightly bitchy words stung a bit. Then he realized that he was actually trying to be nice, so Dave smiled indulgently.

"Other than football... let's see... I'm not really very good at anything, actually." He briefly looked at his shoes, not wanting to make eye contact. "I used to like hockey, but I decided to join football this year instead. Other than that... Nothing too special to report." He looked up at Kurt and laughed. "I guess I sound pretty boring now, huh? And yeah," He nodded over to the table Kurt had gestured to, "Let's sit down."
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm

''Oh....''

And he smiled a little bit, blushing as he heard Dave talk about Snoop Dogg...

Yeah..maybe that wasn't one of the best answers..but hey! Pretty much of the popular ones listen to rap......

He listened closely as Dave talked about his interests and what he was good at, biting his lower lip... He just nodded as they went to sit in front of each other at the table; he had decided to do so before he asked him a few things... hoping that sitting would make it...easier? So, he cleared his throat then leaned in a bit to Dave, his arms on the table and his sandwich just beside them...so his cute little face was not so far from Dave's. Which actually...made him feel weird in the stomach, but he didn't get the reason why much...

''... You wanted to try football? Why? I mean..if you liked hockey..why change? To try new things?...and....''he hesitated, knowing this one was a bit... harder to ask considering how it'd show he kind of...''observed'' his bullier. But he still wanted to...because he didn't think Karofsky wasn't good at nothing else.

''And.... your grades. They're usually good, aren't they? So....you've got that too...don't you?''

And then his face flushed red. He took his sandwich and took a bite from it, hoping the situation wouldn't go so wrong... but with Karofsky, nothing was ever so certain. Mostly when it was with Kurt...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down