The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama at the Lima Bean

3 posters

Go down

Drama at the Lima Bean Empty Drama at the Lima Bean

Post  Blanderson Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:04 am

e]]Blaine sighed as he looked at his phone. He had just got a text from kurt and he could just tell by reading it something wasnt right.
it read:"im at the lima bean, i need you" it sounded urgent and even though blaine had only known kurt a few days he couldnt just leave him there,what if something really bad had happened? so he did what any boy who may or may not have a crush on another boy would; he jumped in his car and drove like a mad man to get the lima bean.

please be alright, please be alright, please be alright. blaine was going to kick the ass of whoever did something to kurt (ok mabey not kick their ass but slash them with his vicous words and witty comebacks).
When blaine got to the lima bean he hurridly parked his car, unbuckled his seat belt, opened the door and raced into the coffee shop as fast as he could. he may have Knocked over an old woman in his haste to get in and he probably looked like reck from running so much but none of that matter ; he had a friend in need. He looked around the shop, eyes darting around the room, trying to find the sparkling blue orbs of the boy he had grown so fond of in such a short amount of time. Eventually he found kurt sitting in the back corner,eyes glued to the [/i[i]]ground, shoulders shaking.
crap he's crying time for dapper friend mode. Blaine quickly walked over to the other boy and whispered "kurt?.." kurt looked up, tears trickling down his cheeks and automaticily blaine opened his arms. Kurt stood up and colapsed into blaines open arms, sobbing and tighting his grip around blaine. Blaine wrapped his arms around kurt and rubbed his back soothingly. "shh..its gonna be ok, its gonna be ok" he whispered into kurts ear.
who ever did this to kurt will pay
Blanderson
Blanderson

Back to top Go down

Drama at the Lima Bean Empty Re: Drama at the Lima Bean

Post  Quinn Fabray Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:24 am

((out of character- just a word of guidance, when role-playing, we don't usually give actions or lines to other playable characters, we only act and speak for ourselves, just so each person has control over what their character does- so you're doing fine Smile Just remember not to speak or act for any character other than Blaine or minor background Characters who don't have anyone to play them yet, but I LOVE this storyline, and I wanna see it continue))
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray
Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

Location : Lima. An eternal Lima-bound los...I mean, I'm Queen of this town.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:28 pm

((Quinn is actually really right! So, please, next time, don't control my character this much...THOUGH, I love your storyline Very Happy And Blaine is just too cute ^^))

Kurt just couldn't handle what he had heard nor learned. He was so shaken, he HAD to meet with someone... Mercedes was on vacation and he had..let's just say...not many other friends. But there was Blaine..this sweet and so kind young man... So he had run away from home; at least for a few hours, crying deeply. The tears didn,t seem to want to stop... And he had sent a sms to Blaine saying he needed him at lima bean. NOW. He waited a few minutes..and surprising thing, was when Blaine stormed into the place and ran up to him as if it were the worst emergency ever. Kurt felt a little ''ting'' in his heart...

So cute...so kind...caring...

As Blaine called his name, Kurt looked up and didn't stop crying. It was even worse... It was then the other lad opened his arms and Kurt jumped right at them, needing some affection right now and the tears kept on rolling down his cheek..

''No, it won't ! It won't, Blaine!''he cried out thought some sobs, not caring AT ALL about all the other people present in the room. All that was important was him, his sadness and Blaine.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Blanderson Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 am

I held on to kurt tightly, rubbing soothing circles on his back. He looked so broken and afraid, why would anyone want to harm such a sweet, kind person as kurt? it doesnt make sense.... I sat him down on a chair near me and proceeded to sit oposite him, all the while rubbing holding his hand and rubbing soothing circles on it to try and calm him down. "kurt?" I looked him in the eyes. "kurt what happened?" I asked but the tears kept on flowing. "kurt, I can't help you if you dont tell me what's wrong" I asked or rather pleaded. his sobbing grew quiter but the tears where still there along with the occasional sniffle. this was really worrying me. Kurt's usually so strong it scared me to think that there was something or someone out there that could hurt him so badly. "kurt please" I begged, voice cracking slightly.
ok now is so not the time for tears..he needs you to be the strong one right now and crying like a little baby isnt going to help.
"please let me help you kurt" I whispered a single tear rolling down my cheek.
dammit blaine! suck it up! I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry I love him but I will not cry.
Blanderson
Blanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 am

''I...I know..but!!...''he said, sobbing, which only worsened for a while.

He wiped the tears off his cheeks with a little kleenex *he wasn't going to wet his sleeve!* and stared at Blaine, this kind guy who came running for him...unlike every other one.

''I am SOOO sick and tired of being bullied!!!!! ''he declared, still crying and shouting.''I just...GOSH! Why can't they leave me alone?! I can't take it anymore, Blaine! I CAN'T! THis hurts me....hurts ME!''

He was now pointing at his chest, showing how much it hurt to him.... How much he cared and others did not. Somehow, he hoped Blaine could help him.... even though just seeing him there gave him a warm feeling inside. It still wasn't healing everything...Those bullies.

''Yo----You,re crying too? But why...?''he squeaked. ''I didn't ....gosh...did I hurt you?''

((SORRY! Something happened and I didn,t have time to come and reply...Hope you like this idea though D: ))
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum